Originally Posted by
apple713
i was able to do some more testing with it and have grown more fond of it. it still needs to be optimized and I'm not quite sure how to go about it because i haven't played enough games. I did get a chance to play against ant / multiple delver decks / and miracles.
@ANT
I think it went better with this version than the other just because I was able to advance my land drops while detaining them with both counterspells and discard. Normally we have ~6 discard against them which is close to what they have and since they are generally faster than us they have the advantage. With this blue version there are more defense spells and it just seemed to run their hand empty and then make the token
@ delver tempo
The discard spells took creature threats to slow them down, and although we only had 2 abrupt decays game 1, boarding in the remaining 2 makes the match much easier.
@ miracles
abrupt decays / surgical extraction / pithing needle make this much better than before. Pithing needle hits most of their threats (jace & SDT) and abrupt decay keeps them off counterbalance.