Originally Posted by
TheBoozeCube
The biggest difficulty I see is that you're trying to play 4x Primeval Titan in this list. One of the reasons that I've stayed away from Titan is that I simply couldn't reliably support 4GG, especially in the early game. While my build is nominally monogreen, the green is really more of a splash -- primarily for Ancient Stirrings and Crop Rotation. I rarely want to play more than one Forest unless truly necessary, frequently keep all-colorless hands, and regularly Crop Rotation away my only green source. Even with the full 4x Candelabras that I run, I've found that Titan was stranded in my hand far more often than I was comfortable with -- and that's even with a higher Forest count than you have here.
As far as Sylvan Scrying goes, it is definitely a powerful card. I've run it myself from time to time, and I regularly consider swapping out my SDTs for Sylvan Scrying. That said, it can also be slow. And you'll need more green sources for it to be consistent.
Personally, I think that being threat-light is one of the major benefits of playing Post. With the ability to easily tutor for your threats via Eye of Ugin (or dig deep with Ancient Stirrings), you can get away with devoting a minimum number of slots to just a few extremely high-impact and resilient threats, which leaves you a lot of room for toolbox cards, removal, and card selection with which to find them.