Originally Posted by
Zynque
The second card will be Bojuka Bog, which hasn't done enough work. Maybe I will put it or a Tormod's Crypt in the board, we'll see, it depends from time to time I guess. I also want to cut a fetch (running 4 atm) for an Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth. Cutting green sources is never a good idea, but I have always been very fond of Urborg and since we are adding yet another non-mana producing land maybe it's time. I'm still running Glacial Chasm since it's so unanswerable in certain matchups, often board it out though.
Regarding Crop Rotation, what do you gain by adding that card? Speed and consistency to assemble the combo? Yes, sure. But you have to acknowledge that there are lots of very common cards in Legacy that fights the combo. Wasteland, Stifle, Sword to Plowshares, blockers and heaps of hate cards can cause a lot of trouble...or can they? The Lands deck can handle every problem (though Blood Moon often takes a lot of time hehe) and the two most common are the easiest to handle (Wasteland and Plow), BUT, but we need time to set up the solution which is my argument that speed and consistency, which Crop Rotation provides, is most often not desired. It can do some other cool stuff but all of them are irrelevant in the end.
What do you lose by running Crop Rotation? Speed and consistency to assemble CONTROL? Yes.