Played my version of Stompy yesterday at a Win a Mox here Locally in Marrietta GA at Giga Bites. I started with nedleeds build from a few months ago -
http://mtgtop8.com/event?e=11059&d=262966&f=LE
Based on his suggestions and thoughts I managed to come up with this sweet pile :
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d52e2f6b1e.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...37bf4ac902.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a9c63da194.jpg
If anyone is interested I will talk about my card choices. Here were my match ups'
Round 1 - Bye
Round 2 - Patel - UW Stoneblade Miracles, 2-1
Round 3 - Hon - 4 Color Delver - 2-1
Round 4 - Schnider - UR Delver 1-2 (Camera Match)
Round 5 - Ape - Show and Ape, 0-2 , Ready to hang myself, Losing to show and tell it cancer.
Round 6 - Bauer - Shardless, 2-1 (Claimed Shardless was favored against Moon Stompy, Blood moon told him otherwise)
Round 7 - Hames - Infect, 2-1 , I had a better chance to T8 so friend Scooped me.
Ended up 9th on Breakers , Think I was out regardless, Needed one match in front of me to unintentionally draw. Didnt happen.
I cut bridges on my SB because playing them would make me a coward, and we aint one of dem boyz.
I think the deck is fine. Tons of mulligans like every shitty stompy deck.