Originally Posted by
Morden
you are right, that's why I always side in also 2 beb. I know, BEB is a card useful only against few matchups, but these ones are the worst: burn and sneack&show (only a needle can save us from sure death, and post side bloodmoon is present).
BEB helps a lot also against every bloodmoon deck, we have krosan of course, but against these decks I wanna be SURE to draw something against bloodmoon.
Consider also this: do you prefer to drop an emperion, and wait that the opponent luckly draws a smash, or do you prefer to drop nuKozi, and HOPE to have a cmc2 cost to counter a PoP (for sure in 4x)? Also if chances are the same (let's say you have 4 cards with cmc2 and he has 4 smash or similiar), when you drop an emperion he can do NOTHING until he draws something to destroy it; with Kozi on the field, he can still attack, try some shots, of course he is "limited" but can react. Smash on emperion? beb/fluster and gg.