Originally Posted by
L10
Hey guys, this may sound like a stupid question, but what match-up do you side out Magus of the Moon and/or Blood Moon? Burn, other red Stompy decks, Goblins, Sneak and Show, and OmniTell are obvious. But what about UR Delver, Death and Taxes, and Miracles?
Against UR Delver, the potential to cut then off blue mana is big, but is completely nullified if they can get one Island, so I do not think it is worth it.
Against Miracles, I think playing both are worth it despite them playing a lot of basics is that it prevents them from shuffling, getting more looks from Top and cantrips.
DnT is what I am torn against. The deck is super mana hungry, and stopping their mana denial strategy can give us breathing room. On the other hand, they can also just draw a lot of plains.
What about Nic Fit? Anyways, I just want you guys opinions on what decks the Moon prison strategy is poor. If there are decks you rather keep in Magus but side out Blood Moon, I am interested in that as well.
Thanks.