Do you have a link to this specific wording? The only thing I have seen was on mtgsalvation.com which states "Return all lands from the graveyard to the battlefield tapped."
Printable View
http://mythicspoiler.com/emn/cards/stunninggrowth.html
Return all land cards from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.
That sounds like a deck you guys could start in Developing. I don't see it fitting in here.
Yeah, it's an interesting card but I'm about as skeptical as possible if you just throw it in a normal build. It's a 4cmc card that can't be recurred, requires setup, and just does the same thing we already do as a big splashy effect.
We already have good combo, and it goes by the name Marit Lage... No need for more. In comparison: it takes less setup, and is recurring. I like the card, but unless you guys come with a briljant idea I'm not going to try the card in RGCL.
Agreed, to extend: it would require a completely different deck, with perhaps Marit Lage as a back-up.
Go Kevin King! Main board Boesiju doing work against Miracles!
Loving Matthew Dilks' 63 card main list that placed 23rd today. FOUR Ghost Quarters in addition to a full set of Wasteland.
4 ghost quarters is just rude...
Kevin King's list looked great overall. He's cramming a lot of good stuff in to the deck and his miracles matchup looked pretty nice.
Made it all the way to the Top 4 at a Nerd Rage Gaming legacy event with 97 people. Came out with $100 and 12 EMA packs that had some real good stuff in them.
R1: Dredge 2-0
R2: UR Delver 2-1
R3: Shardless Bug 2-0
R4: Miracles 2-1
R5: Dredge 2-1 (Feature Match against a friend)
R6: ID
R7: ID
Quarterfinals: White Eldrazi
Going into this round I actually have a game loss for a deck registration error. But I manage to beat Eldrazi pretty quickly.
Semi-Finals: Belcher 0-2
Thoughts
I'm still running 61 cards with Ghost Quarter as the 61st card and Bog Main. Tireless Tracker has def proved its slot, helping beat Miracles and Eldrazi.
Ive been running this sideboard
3 Chalice of the Void
4 Sphere of Resistance
4 Krosan Grip
2 Tireless Tracker
1 Boseiju, Who Shelters All
1 Karakas
If you care to watch you can watch:
https://www.twitch.tv/nerdragegaminglive/v/77306385
4:10 is where I play a pretty fun and interesting Dredge match against I play against often.
8:06 is where I lose against Belcher.
Hi, is this the correct thread for the combo lands deck Jarvis Yu runs? I am finishing up building his deck list and am looking for the correct thread to start looking through. Also does he post on here by chance?
Thank you
Yes and sometimes.
@UnsungHero Congrats on the finish! Also, that's actually my hometown! Never knew there was a Legacy scene there. Will have to bring back my deck next time I'm back.
The 4 explore, 4 ghost quarter build is just an error. It was a normal gamble build playing a single ghost quarter according to the pilot on reddit.
At 4:15 or thereabouts, you play 4 lands in one turn. You play Grove (1) , then Heath (2) and crack it for Taiga, you then play Foothills (3), cast Loam for the Misty and Heath and then play the Heath (4) for the second time that turn.
You start the Turn with two lands in play and end with SIX.
I am going to assume this was a mistake on your part. I definitely make mistakes about how many lands I have played in a turn only to have my opponent correct me. It's cost me a game or two by giving free information about the land that I now have in my hand because I couldn't actually play it.
But man, I am shocked that the announcers, your opponent, and any nearby spectators or judges didn't see you do that!
After listening for a few minutes I'm not surprised that those commentators were missing things...
I personally had to get into the habit of announcing my land drops to prevent myself from doing that too often after playing in easy-mode on MTGO for too long.
I use beads, moving them on and off my Explorations as I make land drops. Just to stop arguments.