Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
J.V.
There is actually a story behind that one, Gearbear and Dan loosely based Team America off of a BUG Tempo deck called Europe and being Americans called their deck Team America.
Nice inside joke. Still a terrible way to name decks. Gearhart also named Solidarity, and there was another one named Nausea. Doesn't make these names useful.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rukcus
Nice inside joke. Still a terrible way to name decks. Gearhart also named Solidarity, and there was another one named Nausea. Doesn't make these names useful.
The best part about the Team America name is that whenever the deck would top 8 in Europe it would always be named Team 'Whatever country I am from' on deck check.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Hmmmm... Perhaps the mono-brown Forgemaster Decks should be re-named Count Chocula?
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rukcus
Nice inside joke. Still a terrible way to name decks. Gearhart also named Solidarity
Ah, drafting bad white spells and then winning because of them is a great way to name your deck...
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
J.V.
Ah, drafting bad white spells and then winning because of them is a great way to name your deck...
Its better than you masshats calling your deck dreadstill....
What a corny name.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
beastman
Its better than you masshats calling your deck dreadstill....
What a corny name.
lol, my first deck was a homebrew of deadguys ale nicknamed Zombie Moonshine.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
If it makes you feel better, I'll start referring to Glimpse-Elves as Lucky Charms.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Half the people I know call the deck Ichorid, the other half call it Dredge.
I call it Boom Boom Fun Time Factory.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Ooh!!! How about Keebler for Glimpse Elves? Not a breakfast reference, but still tasty.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Ichorid should clearly be Coco Puffs.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Reanimator could easily be shredded wheat.
You drop one fat brick and try to make as tough to eat as possible.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
beastman
Its better than you masshats calling your deck dreadstill....
What a corny name.
Touche Salesmen, I too have an uncle.
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
woremak
Half the people I know call the deck Ichorid, the other half call it Dredge.
I call it Boom Boom Fun Time Factory.
And i thought i was the only one that called it Boom Boom Fun Time Factory.....Hmmmmmm....
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zork
Reanimator could easily be shredded wheat.
You drop one fat brick and try to make as tough to eat as possible.
+1
I was also thinking of "Colossal Crunch".
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Re: [rant] Deck Names 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TheInfamousBearAssassin
Frankenberry.
Even better!