Originally Posted by
TLK
Drop of Honey is interesting. Yes, it does buy us turns against decks only dropping a threat/turn, but I think in the first few turns of the game we want to be setting up our combo (Map, Scrying, Library) or being disruptive in terms of cards that hurt us (discard effects to take their answers to token, Pithing Needle on Wasteland/Karakas/etc.). I could see Drop of Honey being a decent sideboard card if it wasn't for our cheap mass removal. Plus, we have Maze to buy us turns against decks only dropping a single threat.
As for Hull Breach, of the decks that run Blood Moon, how many also run problematic artifacts? Some Miracles decks might run Blood Moon, so we could two-for-one Blood Moon/Counterbalance and force a Top activation. Any others? It's a nice option, though, since we're already running artifact/enchantment destruction in our board.
edit I had a good suggestion as I was typing the above response, but now I have forgotten it. :/