@ Zay, overpowered, ddt15: thanks for the answers, they were very clarifying!
On WI subject: I've been testing just a few matches with the 2 versions (monored and rb) and I've come to the conclusion (after reading what you guys said) that RB version is so tight that there's no place for WI, specially when we have so many colorless mana sources. On the other hand, Monored version seems to need this kind of guy MD, although sometimes it didnt even need to appear to create a win condition; the only question in monored would be how many, I'm testing 3 of because I don't want to have 1 on my hand ALWAYS, 2 should me considered, but I don't think it has great efficiency if compared with 2x SGC md, for example.
@Alma: did you miss siege-gang commander? I think the biggest problem in Goblin's deckbuildings today is knowing what to put MD, there are cards you simple can't take out (pile, warchief, lackey, matron, ringleader), there are "removals" (stingscourger and gempalm on MonoR build, which we choose the quantities usually like 4/3 of) and there are some cards which you can choose wheter "main decking" or not.
I'm not really sure if SGC is this type of card, could you tell us a litte more about it? Also, did you choose the MonoR by Metagame option or just because you wanted to play with it?
Thx, cya!

