Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
yawg07
EDH is most certainly about who can spend the most money on a casual deck, so you're doing it right! :D I run seal and grim in mine. I'm gonna get a Bazaar for Karador this year at gencon...
Yeah, I am running Child of Alara with Grim, Seal, and foiling it out (just got the Karmic Guide; only 6 foils to go!), and FBB duals...still need a Volcanic to complete that part, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ivanpei
Haha awesome man. You are so right! It's just fun to play with cool cards. Care to share some of your pimp?
Btw why are Japanese visions Natural orders so hard to come by. I'm upgrading 3 of my English to jap soon to go with my Korean one. I see a bunch of Korean NOs on eBay but not jap. Weird, considering Korean should be rarer.
I've wondered about that, as I tend to see Korean Visions stuff a little more often than Japanese in general. It was the first expansion they printed in Korean, so maybe they overprinted it comparatively to the print runs in later sets...?
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
You want to sell me those Tropicals. I can feel it.
Кроме того, Русский фольга прохладный, да? Of course I used an online translator, but whatever. Russian foil is pimp as hell.
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I don't think I can match the pimpness of the cards in this thread, but my playmat certainly is up there, I think :)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18375946/Pho...2046%2026.jpeg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ivanpei
Haha awesome man. You are so right! It's just fun to play with cool cards. Care to share some of your pimp?
Btw why are Japanese visions Natural orders so hard to come by. I'm upgrading 3 of my English to jap soon to go with my Korean one. I see a bunch of Korean NOs on eBay but not jap. Weird, considering Korean should be rarer.
Korean is rarer and no it's not wierd. Korean stuff is just under the spotlight right now, therefor more liquid, which explain why there are more Korean vision stuff than Japanese (since "no one" really want japanese as korean exist). I remember the time when korean wasn't that hyped, there were simply no korean cards at all on ebay. Also good luck finding true NM/M Korean NO.
finally, on MKM 7 Japanese NO / 3 Korean
btw korean > russian foil but that just my point of view ofc.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
You want to sell me those Tropicals. I can feel it.
Кроме того, Русский фольга прохладный, да? Of course I used an online translator, but whatever. Russian foil is pimp as hell.
-Matt
That phrase makes no sense, actually :P
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ryO!
btw korean > russian foil but that just my point of view ofc.
Good thing there are only a couple of cards where you'd have to chose between the 2 of them.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Oh I'm sure it doesn't make grammatical sense, I said:
Besides, Russian foil is cool, yes?
Point being, it's cool stuff :)
Korean vs. Russian. You'd never have to choose, so don't fret :P
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Getsickanddie, those are some hot foils. I have a few Russian foils of my own, but man are those nice. I think I recognize a few that I got outbid on, too.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
Besides, Russian foil is cool, yes?
-Matt
Well, what it translated to, looks like that: besides, russian foil paper (note: stuff you use for ovens) is chill, yes? Don't use slang for automated translation :P
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I think both are true statements. Tin foil is quite cold, at times. Obviously we all know the fail that occurs with online translation, but I had to try :)
@Pander,
Nice pimping of the Painter's Stone deck. BTW, a friend of mine is heading to LA to teach for a few months. His name on here is "Atomic Requiem." You should tell him about KnightWare :)
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Hey guys, (looking at you gunslinga and matt)
I'm trying to find a place to buy specific art japanese foil islands.
Specifically 13 japanese foil #337 Invasion islands.
Anyone have a good source?
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
trivial_matters
Wastelands:
I have German Wastelands too! I love mine. Picked them up for $20/each awhile ago.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
The correct island is Odyssey #335.