Fixed, I got a playset of them myself, but I coudn't recorgnize it well because of the angle the photo has been taken...
Printable View
OK.... the cards have to be Asain, Foil, Signed, or what not... I think I can do that... Let me get some stuff posted here soon and you all can tell me if I have Pimp stuff or not!!!
THIS IS A START!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...mma/PIC034.jpg
I have two Goblin decks too...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...omma/gobo1.jpg
I have a little love for Lightning bolts also...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...momma/BOLT.jpg
You Won't like me when I'm Angry
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...momma/zerk.jpg
Swords, Moxes, and Jittes Oh My!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...7-20070032.jpg
Yes, it is a start. Try to do it like my friend and you have my respect:
http://shivandragon.elite.to/
He scanned each of his Shivan Dragons. I think he has got every Versions of every Editions once.
OK... Here are a few more pix for your Pimpin' Pleasure...
The Serra Avatar is misscut, the rest are Just pretty...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...omma/angel.jpg
One of my Favorite Cards in the Game...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...momma/dark.jpg
This is my most favorite looking page in my Binder!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24.../whitepage.jpg
That asian page is damn sexy.
I'm waiting for the mail to deliver the 3 judge foil Vindicates Akki is sending me, then I'll also post my deck.
Hello Again... As I look through all the posts on this thread... I see People just wanna see more pix! I got more... This is getting kinda fun, I have allot of cards that I wanna show off... Some my not be PIMP, but I still love them...
I have 2 Complete sets of Doul Lands from Revised, but not being BB I didn't want to Show them... So Here are a few more Pix...
Fetch Boo-boo, Fetch...... Good Dog! (whoof!)
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...reak/fetch.jpg
I have some FBB Fetch also...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...k/fbbfetch.jpg
I have a couple Fbb Duals...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...kfreak/fbb.jpg
These Next pix are just cards I collect because I love them...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...eak/unholy.jpg
These too... Here kitty-kitty...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...junglelion.jpg
These Knights were kinda hard to find in Vancouver...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...mercknight.jpg
These knights just Sing "Look at me, I'm so Pretty"...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...eak/silver.jpg
More to come Later... Keep an eye out!
Man, I'd settle for a set of white bordered, English duals and one full set of fetches. As I've said, Buddah's collection is pretty amazing. I'd be afraid to keep it in the house...maybe in a fireproof safe (really), or make sure insurance covered it!!!
If anyone has any info about getting a collection is insured I would love to hear about it. My collection is reaching like the $10,000-$15,000 range and I'm starting to just get worried about taking anything anywhere. Shit, if someone stole my car with my cards in it I'd be losing more on my fucking cards, how insane is that. What's even worse in a lot of ways is that it all fits in 1 case which I (idiotically) carry around with me sometimes. That's right, my ENTIRE collection. In 1 case. Yeah. I'm stupid. Anyway I know this thread needs more pix, and my full set of foil fetches and set of blue FBB duals will be coming soon, just gotta get my 4th foil goyf and a few more things before I drop the bomb on this thread.
Kronicler
When I bought my house, I was talking to my adviser on how to insure my possesions, and het tolfd me that I could insure my cards as just personal goods, allong with al my other stuff (TV, computer, bed, table).
All I had to do was making a list with all the cards I posses and make pictures of them as proof. The amount my collection is worth, along with all my other stuff is insured as a total package, so I didn't have to pay any extras.
That's how it works in Holland, I'm not sure if american insurance companies work the same way, and if there is any diffence if you are living on your own, of living with your parents. When living with your parents, I think it could be added to their insurance.
Edit:
My collection is only insured against damage (like water spilled on them or a fire) and theft from my house. They are not insured in the car or any other location.
Sorry for some of these having bad quality.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00040.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00038.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00037.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00035.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00033.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00032.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00028.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00026.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00024.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/DSC00022.jpg
I dare you to find a pimper Tendrils of Agony. C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.
I fail to see how that is pimper.
And who are they?Quote:
C'mon, Rod Van Damn and Chavo Guerearro signed that.
Why are the cards with wrestlers signatures pimp? No one has heard of these guys, as no one of the heterosexual persuasion would watch wrestling...the sigs dont even look THAT cool either :/