Originally Posted by
GoboLord
Hey guys,
right now I'm busy with some testing for the Dutch Legacy Open.
According to several Dutch Legacy players the meta should look like this:
Tier 1.0: Goblins
Tier 1.1: Merfolk, TES and probably Vengevival
Tier 2.0: Bant, Zoo, Threshold, Rock
Of course those decks aren't the only one to show up, but they seems to be most likely to meet, which means that I have to face a for me totally new task: praticing the mirror match. In Germany there are very few players that play Goblins regularly, so I'm not quite skilled in mirrormatching. That's why I could use some adivce. Here goes my list:
//Lands [22]
15 Mountain
4 Wasteland
3 Rishadan Port
//Core [26]
Vial, Lackey, Piledriver, Warchief, Matron, Ringleader, 2 SGC
//Flex [12]
4 Gempalm Incinerator
3 Lightning Bolt
1 Stngscourger
3 Mogg War Marshal
1 Goblin Chieftain
//Sideboard [15]
4 Chalice otV
4 Leyline otV
3 Pyrokinesis
1 Goblin Pyromancer
1 Boartusk Liege
1 Vexing Shusher
1 Tuktuk Scrapper
Here a some questions
(1) How would you side against Goblins with this list?
(2) How would you side against Rock with this list?
(3) Would you add splashes? Which one? Why?
(4) Should I run Rishadan Port or not?
It's not that I'm completely desperate and helpless (cause those questions are somehow what one would expect from someone who has just started to play this deck). It's more that I want to hear your oppinions on those topics without biasing them by telling you mine.
Thank you!