Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
The Bob actually went to the second highest bidder, since the guy who bid 1k backed out. It actually now sold for $650, which is completely correct (Jap Foil is 600).
I didn't bid quite that high, as cool as it was. I just bought a non-foil Russian one, since they look just as cool, and I'm not a huge fan of foils (mind you, if I picked up the Foil Confidant for my max bid, I'd have been happy and played with it).
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
650$ was a stupid fuckin joke. If it wouldnt be shill bidded that much before the auction ended i would bid 800. If the buyer sees this, i give u 800$ !
This thing is much rarer than each alpha rare and its playability is beyond all standards.
It is just funny to think that russian is equal to japanese in some cases, for example russian tends to be much more expensive if someone offers a playset or the buyer already has three copies of the given card. Otherwise the premium might range from 0-30%.
But on the other hand - a full goyf or bob playset wouldnt end for 3500$ because the bidders wont have that much liquid cash.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Really? There's less than 1100 Russian Foil Dark Confidants?
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
There's probably no more than 100 of russian foil Dark Confidants. Russian Ravnica had a really small print run.
There's approximately ~20-30 in Russia that we know of (and uh, there shouldn't be a lot that we don't know of - the community is compact), I don't think there're many more outside of Russia. Sans the above estimate.
Or let me put it another way: I have no problem finding any given alpha rare over the internets. You wouldn't find any foil russian Confidants for sale anywhere, ever (that ebay auction is an exception). Not even in Russia.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
In Soviet Russia Bob owns you!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
flrn
Great! More English cards for me...
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
NICE DECK, needs Jap foil Goyfs though. I really love Poxy Alters, but those Goyfs just stand out too much from the rest of the deck. Awesome stuff!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
That deck is incredible. Great work, dude.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Really great deck Savitar, looks quite like mine but even more impressive with the Beta duals :)
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Savitar decided to post "Less talk, more pimp" and he succeeded.
Amazing! I'm not a fan of altered cards, but THOSE Goyfs (by poxy) stood out amazing in your deck. *salutes!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Markers
Great! More English cards for me...
That's how I feel. Vafancullo Korean cards. :)
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
That deck is pretty cool except for the Goyfs. Reason? Alternate artwork while the other cards are not altered.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ivanpei
NICE DECK, needs Jap foil Goyfs though. I really love Poxy Alters, but those Goyfs just stand out too much from the rest of the deck. Awesome stuff!
+1
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Some random stuff I got in the mail today! All foil if it doesn't show.
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/...2011_00001.jpg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
That is also super cool. I bet that Misstep must've cost a pretty penny.