Totally wrong side of the Atlantic. The only silver lining is that I was almost expecting no Legacy GP at all.
On a separate note, wanna take guesses on the contents of the February 2009 Oracle update?
Printable View
Totally wrong side of the Atlantic. The only silver lining is that I was almost expecting no Legacy GP at all.
On a separate note, wanna take guesses on the contents of the February 2009 Oracle update?
Urg. I wanted it to be somewhere I hadn't been before. Anyways, with any luck I will be at this thing.
I will be there.
I would have travelled to almost any place here in Europe... :frown:
Anyway I'm happy for you americans, as Legacy seemed to get fewer attendance there while here we're having a growing amount of DtB-relevant events every month. For example, here in Spain we have three monthly leagues (Cataluņa, Madrid, Valencia) with usual DtB size so I think we can't complaint... but an european Legacy GP would have been totally awesome.
I too was actually kinda hoping it was in Europe, so I'd have an excuse to take a trip there.
Damnit.
Anyway, make the best of it.
...too far to be worth it.
ebookers
Hm, 413,05 €
This is really tempting but unfortunately I don't have the money currently. Maybe after Christmas.
Edit: Is there the possibility of getting a place to sleep at a Sourcer's? Because I am seriously considering this at the moment.
Hmm, $350 for just the plane ticket if I booked now, but close to the end of the semester and I'll probably have blown the money I'm banking right now on co-op. I'll have to wait and see.
For a second i thought that link said ehookers, and I was like OMG you can get those online now?!
Anyone from the source that top 8s needs to show the love by wearing a source hat, using a source playmat, or wearing a source t-shirt. I really want to go to this.
Pretty cool, even though you can't leave it up to WotC to actually care about Legacy at least they gave Legacy a GP.
Not that I'll be attending or anything, but it's still kind of nice I guess. You can't expect wotc to care more about Legacy than about cashcows like standard or limited :/
I will attempt to make this.
I will try. If any Massholes wanna make plans to get to this, I'm down (assuming I get a job soon).
Imma do this! Be prepared for E!TESBRUW2k8.
I'm down for this, if people are getting a hotel that I can split costs with and crash at let me know.
Great, now I need to get to 1900 again....
Maybe I'll set a new personal best, and get above 30th. I hate you Flash.
Too bad. Was really hoping they'd rotate Legacy GP's between continents I'd really like to go to the PT again...
Chicago?
That's no good.
I want a Legacy GP in Amsterdam goddamnit! Although we did get a 2HD one, which was pretty fucking awesome. Went 0-6-1 with my friend. We didn't even know the rules or the cards. I do recall we passed on some insanely sick cards and then got crap back. Bah.