Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
beastman
Someone sounds shook. What did you do to the kid Cappy?
It involved a threesome of Lightning Bolts and a very well timed Spell Snare from me, and a beautifully surprising Mindslaver from Lam.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
goobafish
It involved a threesome of Lightning Bolts and a very well timed Spell Snare from me, and a beautifully surprising Mindslaver from Lam.
If it had been anything but those 2 cards...
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
That kid you all hate
If it had been anything but those 2 cards...
...the Canadians would have beat you with something else...:rolleyes:
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Lots of Foil DCI promo's are going to be added to the door prizes we just got a bunch in. Includes; Hellsparks, PATHS!, Reejery's, Vanquishers, Thoctars, and more..
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
If someone from southeastern CT or western area CT wants to carpool. I think I have atleast 1 seat possibly 2 if you want to try and squeeze 3 people in the back of my 2000 maxima se.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
I'll be there to add that lotus to the mox i won last time.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
This will certainly be a good time
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
I'm getting psyched up for it. I scheduled this over 6 months ago and it's finally here.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Anyone able to give me a lift(gas money of course I'm up for putting in), please? Very eager to play some legacy, so PM me. I'm from Silver Spring, MD.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jap_foil
That`s more like keep my lotus mint!
Oh wow you didn't tell me you were gonna buy a lotus
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
true story
I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story
Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
T-ORGANIZER
Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...
Well that sucks... I guess getting drunk and playing cards will have to do.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
true story
Well that sucks... I guess getting drunk and playing cards will have to do.
You don`t have to go to Vestal to get drunk and play cards. You can do that at your house. It`s not like your going to win anything anyways. LoL
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
true story
Oh wow you didn't tell me you were gonna buy a lotus
I`m not going to buy one. I`m going to win it, then tell you about it on the ride home!
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jap_foil
You don`t have to go to Vestal to get drunk and play cards. You can do that at your house. It`s not like your going to win anything anyways. LoL
Just let him hand you his money and be happy for it.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
true story
I'd love to see some Street Fighter 2 at this event... I want my revenge Eli... True story
Quote:
Originally Posted by
T-ORGANIZER
Haha, I'll see what I can do to get us a tv there. However I don't own the system or the game...
If you guys are serious about this, I could provide a Sega Genesis (with the six-button controllers, obv.), along with both SF2: Championship Edition and SF2: The New Challengers.
We used to bring this setup on most of our interstate Magic trips, but every time we managed to actually hook it up during the tournament, it ended up getting pushed aside between rounds by some jerk with a Gamecube and Smash Bros.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Turns out that there is about a 50% chance that I can attend.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Obfuscate Freely
If you guys are serious about this, I could provide a Sega Genesis (with the six-button controllers, obv.), along with both SF2: Championship Edition and SF2: The New Challengers.
We used to bring this setup on most of our interstate Magic trips, but every time we managed to actually hook it up during the tournament, it ended up getting pushed aside between rounds by some jerk with a Gamecube and Smash Bros.
There is no chance you would get pushed aside, but idk if they will let us setup a tv in there or not. We're going to have to ask when we get there.
Just so everyone is aware. This is at the American Legion which is a block away from Jupiter Games. There is limited internet access there so cash purchases will be much quicker and much more appreciated. We will have credit card capabilities, but it will be much slower and more difficult.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
That kid you all hate
Just let him hand you his money and be happy for it.
Says the scumbag! hahaha