Originally Posted by
hwtcharger07
here is the belcher list I am currently running
1L gnarbelcher
Lands: 1
1 taiga
Creatures: 12
4 elvish spirit guide
4 simian spirit guide
4 tinder wall
Spells: 31
4 rite of flame
4 desperate ritual
4 dark ritual
4 land grant
4 seething song
4 burning wish
4 manamorphose
3 empty the warrens
artifacts: 16
4 lion's eye diamond
4 lotus petal
4 chrome mox
4 goblin charbelcher
SB:
1x diminishing returns
1x empty the warrens
1x tendrils of agony
4x shattering spree
4x pyroblast
4x tombstalker
I think te maindeck here is pretty solid, manamorphose is needed, it is a must, it increases stormcount like nobodys buisness, fixes your mana, and draws you a card for free. Without manamorphose its near impossible to play dark ritual which speeds this deck up so much. I tied for first in a 20 man tournament with this last week (i IDed in the finals to GR vial gobs, we played out the games though i lost 2-1 from not drawing anything to help me go off). anyway this list is solid (minus the SB) and I will be taking it to 5k this weekend in philly. Mindbreak trap will probly ruin my day if i run into it, so i guess i will just have to keep my fingers crossed. anyway thoughs, comments, criticisms and suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks.