So far had a ROI of 3 for every dollar invested. Not bad
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Printable View
So far had a ROI of 3 for every dollar invested. Not bad
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
It was an absolute blast to draft though, I got to draft four times and loved it.
Even my wife, who is vey much a novice, did well all four times and much preferred it to either Battle for Zendikar or Shadows of Innistrad draft. They did a great job keeping the majority of the cards pretty simple and fun, and it was well-balanced, and you could do a lot of very-fundamentally-different things.
I don't want packs to move, I want a glut so I have the chance for a few more $35-45 dollar drafts in a few months.
Hate to bump this kind of old thread but looks like there is going to be another (small) print run of EM for the holidays. :smile:
It's relevant news. Carry on.
The last paragraph about booster drafting is an odd push. I know it was designed as a draft set, but there's also a lot of people who would love to draft it that don't want to dish out money for a draft when they're $10/pack.
They better have goyf in there, it's a staple for both legacy and a must have for not blue modern decks.
Same with scm, he's hurting for a reprint along with others.
I found the draft format incredibly disappointing. I loved the first Modern Masters and was really excited about this as well. Got my hands on two boxes at a reasonable price, but didn't bother opening the second one because the draft format, the games and the value sucked. We did a cube draft afterwards which was just so much more fun (and free!). Really a shame, I was looking forward to drafting this set, but after one bad experience and at the price these packs have, I'm not willing to give it another try just to blow $240 on another mediocre experience.
Wonder if it will be made available online
EMA draft was awesome. Nuff said. Looking forward to it again :wink:
I think, if it had been around $15-20/draft, that would have been the perfect point at which to buy in. That said, I can't help but think that Wizards were trying to exploit the expansion of the playerbase in recent years. EMA is such a great set to draft, wehile also not being completely beholden to the whims of cracking packs.