Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ajsmirnov
Hi! Cool to see my Brainstorm in such a nice deck :smile:
Like your duals btw.
Ah, there you are :) Yeah I upgraded my duals since Amsterdam. Quite satisfied with the way my deck looks now.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I love the Niven disk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
What card is that?
-Matt
Norin, the Wary if you mean the red guy
Interesting Gifts list & Nice Thresh by the way
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
"Post your deck" might sound like something else and lead to some interesting posts
Means the same here as it does anywhere i'd imagine :tongue:
Although, it does get a snicker from an office full of IT "professionals" ahaha
Speaking of, i really should be able to work a scanner considering i manage federal government IT systems for a living haha
I noticed the edges weren't lining up half way through and it was too late to go back. White border cards messed with it also and cut the bottom off
Again, i'm sure 90% of people won't consider these "pimp" but it's what i love :smile:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7858/img043o.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5508/img042l.jpg
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7421/img040l.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8625/img039o.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9339/img041hp.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3176/img044bz.jpg
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2846/img045ik.jpg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
While i don't mind the criticism, for everyone's sake can you not quote a wall of cards and leave a three word reply please? Thank you :smile:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
It's refreshing to see english-nonfoil decks, i think they look lovely.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Oh how I prefer all-english-nm-beauty towards a deck containing somne asian, half european, two-third-foil-randomness. Not exactly "pimp" as in "expensive", but beautiful nonetheless. Thanks for sharing!
However, for the sake of criticism: you need to upgrade those scrublands!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I had a bunch of stuff lying around and the last thing i needed was BW dual lands. Between Ravnica shocks and those, i chose those. It's not really my style deck, i prefer combo and aggressive decks, thus Burn, Elves and High Tide :) But hey, if i get into it, maybe i'll shell out for A/B.
Thanks for the feedback, i'm glad it's not just me who likes boring old english non-foils :)
And yes, i'm aware i have a few foils splashed in, the art on Rift Bolt\Hellspark etc is way better on the promo (personal opinion)
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I like decks that are consistent, even if they're not super pimped. When I see a deck with 4 mismatched Dark Rituals because 1 was foil, 1 was FBB, 1 is summer, 1 is japanese foil, it's nice that you have a few hundred bucks to blow on a single playset but I'd rather see a set of FBB or something cheaper but consistently nice looking.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Nice as always. Do you have any primeval deck? I'd love to see that!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bfeingersh
I like decks that are consistent, even if they're not super pimped. When I see a deck with 4 mismatched Dark Rituals because 1 was foil, 1 was FBB, 1 is summer, 1 is japanese foil, it's nice that you have a few hundred bucks to blow on a single playset but I'd rather see a set of FBB or something cheaper but consistently nice looking.
Agreed. That's why I don't like decks that are part Japanese, part Korean, part English. I know English is the only option on a lot of cards, so that's fine, but language consistency is absolutely a thing when possible.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Goin Aggro
Guys, now normally I don't post here, but I think this may blow all of your minds.
Check this sweet pull...
<snip> hot norin </snip>
And you know what's even sweeter? THIS!
<snip> hot norin </snip>
And sorry, I know my scanner makes my cards look like crap, but they're both minty fresh.
I don't usually call bullshit here but I think that top Norin is inked.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bfeingersh
I like decks that are consistent, even if they're not super pimped. When I see a deck with 4 mismatched Dark Rituals because 1 was foil, 1 was FBB, 1 is summer, 1 is japanese foil, it's nice that you have a few hundred bucks to blow on a single playset but I'd rather see a set of FBB or something cheaper but consistently nice looking.
I'd like that also but sometimes you just assemble them over a long period of time, often through one off trades or eBay snipes. You eventually get everything matched up. You can't always just hit eBay for a 4 x especially for obscure stuff / languages.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Summer pimp acquired for Thopters. Chicka-yeah! Burn can suck on it against my Summer Circle of Protection Red. Neener neener :tongue:
-Matt