Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
First time joining in this thread, I don't know if mine will be considered pimped or not, but I don't really like signed cards, and cards that my opponent(s) won't even know what it is saying, and I don't like foil cards either. But just one of my little pet deck, that I like playing with.
http://s17.postimage.org/3rovign8b/DSC00497.jpg
http://s9.postimage.org/agv37ktsr/DSC00498.jpg
http://s13.postimage.org/t8i5fe8bn/DSC00499.jpg
http://s10.postimage.org/yn1ywyzj9/DSC00500.jpg
http://s7.postimage.org/sli6of4af/DSC00501.jpg
But yeah, not customized or anything, and no signed or foils, or foreign language, but I really like the deck. :laugh: Although the playmat is customized, had a company slap a picture I like on a playmat. :laugh:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Markers
UNL duals[/IMG]
I don't know what you do for a living, but I need that job.
Love it... even more than some of your crazier posts. I am one of those weirdos who loves Unlimited more than Beta or Alpha (though I may have brainwashed myself to keep out of copious amounts of debt). I'm trying to find Unlimited Duals to finish up my BUG deck, but NM/M Unl Duals are damn hard to find unless you are fine with paying 1.5x what they are worth.
Always love this thread, props to every deck posted.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
toads 'rape us hard' box
You mean the fap box for everyone else who was watching you pick through, right? :laugh:
Markus, nice UNL duals. Mini1337's, you too can have his job, you just need to become a professional baccarat player in Monte Carlo :cool:
http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic...oldeneye_l.jpg
If I feel motivated after watching Breaking Bad (which I most definitely will), I'll post my current progress on Aggro Loam and Junk. The Russians, they're coming!
http://content.internetvideoarchive..../000078_24.jpg
(in case it wasn't obvious, it's a screen cap from "The Russians are coming!")
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Inbetween all that Russian hawtness, the coolest thing still is that wb "free Duress" :D
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Hot shit, Matt. Especially the Korean Seismic Assaults; I like that art so much better than the art it got for the core sets.
I sort of wish now that Russian Tops were available; I love my German ones (and really, you gotta get yourself some), but "Sensei's Divining Top" always translates to something interesting.
And I think you should choose Korean if you upgrade your Wastelands; I have a German one for pride's sake, but it's less fun than some translations (like "Koth vom Hammerclan"). Apologies for the shitty scan--the card is pack-fresh, I just had some disagreements with my computer and haven't tried for a better pic.
http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/...6/scan0002.jpg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
I agree, I definitely need to upgrade the Tops to something better. Maybe German is the right call.
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Pickups from gencon (not from a $0.50 bin... ya lucksack...)
http://i45.tinypic.com/13zphmx.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/4vgz0y.jpg
Now I am out of money... Time to lay kinda low for a year.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Hi all
Long time lurker, first time poster!
I want to post pics of my Agro Loam deck but not sure how to do it? I cannot seem to paste images into the text box and the 'insert image' icon asks me to provide a web link? Is there a primer somewhere or can somebody explain it to me?
Cheers,
Ben
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Find the link for your images, but then use (without the asterisks) [*IMG] LINK [/IMG*] to make the image show up.
Hope this helps!
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
mini1337s
I don't know what you do for a living, but I need that job.
Love it... even more than some of your crazier posts. I am one of those weirdos who loves Unlimited more than Beta or Alpha (though I may have brainwashed myself to keep out of copious amounts of debt). I'm trying to find Unlimited Duals to finish up my BUG deck, but NM/M Unl Duals are damn hard to find unless you are fine with paying 1.5x what they are worth.
Always love this thread, props to every deck posted.
Trust me...you don't want my job :wink:...One of the reasons I buy cards, get them autograph and sort in binders is the zen-like state I get into when I buy, send or sort those babies...Otherwise I'd be in the looney bin (or prison).
@Matt: I wait with showing off my 40 Beta duals until they're signed....It's not fun otherwise :laugh:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Cabs
Hi all
Long time lurker, first time poster!
I want to post pics of my Agro Loam deck but not sure how to do it? I cannot seem to paste images into the text box and the 'insert image' icon asks me to provide a web link? Is there a primer somewhere or can somebody explain it to me?
Cheers,
Ben
1) Take pictures or scans and save the pictures on your desktop or image folder
2) Use photobucket or google for another image upload site, most ask you to register unfortunantely
3) Paste the links here, you can add image tags [img]link here[/img]
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jjflipped
Pickups from gencon (not from a $0.50 bin... ya lucksack...)
Now I am out of money... Time to lay kinda low for a year.
So you just went and bought a whole friggin set of power?
What do you guys do for a living ..
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dsck
1) Take pictures or scans and save the pictures on your desktop or image folder
2) Use photobucket or google for another image upload site, most ask you to register unfortunantely
3) Paste the links here, you can add image tags [img]link here[/img]
http://tinypic.com is a good one that doesn't require you to register.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Stuff acquired at GenCOn:
Finished both of these playsets and picked up some sweet tokens :)
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...per/mail_9.jpg
Some amazing foils and the City of Brass' I picked up: (some of the foils didnt show up well)
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...er/mail_10.jpg
The cards I had signed:
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...r/mail_8-2.jpg
And I finally managed to upgrade my unlimited Vault to this beauty:
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...r/mail_7-2.jpg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Very nice stuff, I have to say. How much did you have to put on top of your Vault to upgrade?
I'm seriously considering going to GenCon next year JUST to buy and trade cards. It sounds fantastic.
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
Very nice stuff, I have to say. How much did you have to put on top of your Vault to upgrade?
I'm seriously considering going to GenCon next year JUST to buy and trade cards. It sounds fantastic.
-Matt
I put up an extra $350 in trade on top of my Unlimited Time Vault which he valued at $250. I was pretty happy with the trade :)
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Seems a tad pricey, but it was in trade and super nice Vault, so that's not too, too bad.
-Matt