Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Zak, I am so glad you are off Enchantress and on to Maverick!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
AlmostGrown
Zak, I am so glad you are off Enchantress and on to Maverick!
I'm nowhere close to off Enchantress lol
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zakman86
I'm nowhere close to off Enchantress lol
SSSSHHHHHHH let me bask in my ignorance
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
i search them since februar...
http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/...1637508765.jpg
special thx for hukstor
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
subzero
Nice deck! You always have to appreciate the time it takes to find the cards needed to make a Russian foil deck!
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
frown at forum cutting off the right side of the pimpness ...... :frown:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Is there any way this can be fixed?
-Matt
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Unsure if this is the right place to ask. I've been foiling out my legacy decks ( BUG tempo and Bant ). Someone raised the point.
If i'll be playing the cards alot, and plan on keeping them for a long time they are going to curl and become less valuable.:eek:
I use perfect fits and dragon shields on all my decks. I know humidity is the enemy of foils, but what are you guys thoughts? This comment has me questioning if getting more into foil legacy is a good idea long term.:frown:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
Is there any way this can be fixed?
-Matt
In chrome, i just push Ctrl + scroll down until image fits. to get it back to 100% push Ctrl + 0.
This should work for firefox and IE. I need to play with my new phone to see how to do this on a mobile device.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kingsey
Unsure if this is the right place to ask. I've been foiling out my legacy decks ( BUG tempo and Bant ). Someone raised the point.
If i'll be playing the cards alot, and plan on keeping them for a long time they are going to curl and become less valuable.:eek:
I use perfect fits and dragon shields on all my decks. I know humidity is the enemy of foils, but what are you guys thoughts? This comment has me questioning if getting more into foil legacy is a good idea long term.:frown:
YOLO!
In all seriousness, curling does happen, but it depends on where you live and how your take care of your cards. I live on the East Coast of Canada, right on the ocean, so I experience high humidity (especially in the summer). I keep my cards in Perfect Fits and KMCs, and keep them nice and snug in deckboxes. Curling hasn't been an issue for me at all.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sdematt
Is there any way this can be fixed?
-Matt
Yeah it's annoying, but I end up just right click + open the image in a new tab (I use Chrome). I'm guessing it'd probably work for Firefox and IE as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kingsey
Unsure if this is the right place to ask. I've been foiling out my legacy decks ( BUG tempo and Bant ). Someone raised the point.
If i'll be playing the cards alot, and plan on keeping them for a long time they are going to curl and become less valuable.:eek:
I use perfect fits and dragon shields on all my decks. I know humidity is the enemy of foils, but what are you guys thoughts? This comment has me questioning if getting more into foil legacy is a good idea long term.:frown:
I live in Houston, which is essentially a giant swamp. Part of what I do is actually carry around a bunch of spare perfect fits on me so that whenever I acquire any foils, I immediately put them into a perfect fit to help keep the humidity out.
I also store my foils in a box with a couple of those silica packets (the ones you aren't supposed to eat that you get with new shoes) and those help keep any humidity out of the box as well.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Esper3k
I also store my foils in a box with a couple of those silica packets (the ones you aren't supposed to eat that you get with new shoes) and those help keep any humidity out of the box as well.
Cue mind blown moment. That is good idea sir, I am going to start doing that.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
mini1337s
Cue mind blown moment. That is good idea sir, I am going to start doing that.
This. I never thought about that. Can you like buy these or do you just steal them out of shoes at walmart?
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Megadeus
This. I never thought about that. Can you like buy these or do you just steal them out of shoes at walmart?
:really: Perhaps you haven't thought of this either, but, like, buy some new shoes and get it extra? :eek:
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
cheaper than shoes is buying packs of beef jerky, they have included these anti-humidity things too
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Amazing how my 18 year old beta Wrath of God hasn't warped yet. Fuck foils.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dernestor86
cheaper than shoes is buying packs of beef jerky, they have included these anti-humidity things too
All my favorite noncurly foils smell like teriyaki beef jerky.
Or brand new Nikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
Amazing how my 18 year old beta Wrath of God hasn't warped yet. Fuck foils.
Word.
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Koby
All my favorite noncurly foils smell like teriyaki beef jerky.
Or brand new Nikes.
And your old Nikes smell like beef jerky too. So really, it's all a wash. :P
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
I HATE FOILS. FOILS ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET. FOILS WARP. FUCK FOILS!! Russian **NON-FOILS** ARE THE MUTHA-F'N PIMP!!! AM I DOING IT RIGHT, MODS?
EVERYBODY GET IT YET OR DO I HAVE DO REPEAT MYSELF FOR THE NEXT 4,976 PAGES?? SOMEONE PLEASE REMIND ME WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD..!!
(slightly on topic)
http://imageshack.us/a/img9/7839/97592624.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img442/5310/18343185.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img651/7026/21695864.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/5152/62341571.jpg
Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks
Are those Alpha Bolts? I'm jelly...