Those are beta, I guess, and those scans are amazing. Despite the general consensus, I love foil dci Confidants.
Printable View
We played like it was 1994 Final in Toronto this weekend: Here are a few pictures:
Things started pretty hardcode with Andrew unsleeving and riffle shuffle his deck:
http://fd.fabiensanglard.net/mtg/fin...4/IMG_3265.JPG
Video of the atrocity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6CgZ...1&feature=plcp
Close to Channel-Fireball on turn one:
http://fd.fabiensanglard.net/mtg/fin...4/IMG_3305.JPG
The decks:
Zak Dolan's:
http://fd.fabiensanglard.net/mtg/newdecks/DSC_0022.JPG
Bertrand Lestree:
http://fd.fabiensanglard.net/mtg/fin...4/IMG_3323.JPG
A more complete report
Overall, we played 18 games, Lestree: 11, Dolan 7: History was unfair....
I cannot wait for a little 4-8 persons tournament to occur, I have so many ideas of old school decks.
O o o ! This is christmas !!!
http://fd.fabiensanglard.net/mtg/christmas/DSC_0002.JPG
Very nice decks, seems also like very nice event! :-)
But these newschool Birds... faaaaail! :-P
As a huge fan of '94 Magic. I approve of this. :)
We had to restrict selections from the restricted list to only 4 or the power 9 simply dominate everything.
-Frog
I talked with my locals about playing like it's 94'. only a few could do it, but I think it'd be a blast.
Also, does anyone have a mtgthesource mat for sell? I still haven't acquired one :(
I should have purchased extra :/
-Matt
You are not the only one waiting for a second print run :)
Can't remember who was making them, but he said he'd sell the extras. I was high on the list to order one, but I don't think he contacted anyone after the tournament. :(
So, my only hope is to buy one off somebody or have the best Secret Santa. Source mat>all
My friends collection, - (Mark Lauren Gonzales) :laugh::laugh::laugh:
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...k2011Small.jpg
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...20111Small.jpg
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...sionsSmall.jpg
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...ower9Small.jpg
Hi all
New to the forums and am in the process of chineseing out my deck. Does anybody know of sites who do traditional chinese stock? I found mtgmintcard who do alot of simplified stuff, but im more interested in traditional stuff.
I have been checking out ebay but am interested in more lower demand cards
Thanks in advance
The Swedes recently held their 93/94 November tourney (or drunken evening judging from the pics ;) ).
http://oldschool-mtg.blogspot.com/
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5145/pb033904.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3861/p1080461ur.jpg
You realize this is going down at Denver, right? It just has to.
-Matt
pimp my...sleeves?!
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5348/gunmetalh.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us