Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
BUYLIST (Units of Trade/Subtract 15% for Cash amounts)
Polluted Delta - 16
Flooded Strand - 13
BloodStained Mire- 11
Wooded Foothills- 11
Windswept Heath- 10
Underground Sea- 33
Taiga- 18
Savannah- 18
Bayou- 18
Plateau- 16
Tropical Island- 24
Volcanic Island- 21
Tundra- 24
Scrubland- 18
Badlands- 18
Reflecting Pool- 11
Force of Will- 16
Jitte- 10
Engineered Explosives- 8
Chrome Mox- 10
Mox Diamond- 14
Aether Vial- 2.50
Standstill- 2.50
Sensei’s Tops- 2.50
Thoughtseize- 12
Figure of Destiny- 10
Rofello’s - 5
Doubling Season - 5
Elspeth - 18
Ajani Goldmane- 4
Vindicate - 6
Banefire - 5
Mutavault - 10
Gaea’s Cradle - 12
Natural Order- 10
Tarmogoyf – 23
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
This is just a list of the hot cards we are always seeking out, we buy junk rares and junk foils at .10 cents each. We buy all other rares at our usual rates (65% in trade of what we sell it at and 50% in cash of what we sell it at).
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
T-ORGANIZER
Tartell you are a mighty nice person, but I do want to give him permission to sell cards at my shop. People will just go outside and do it anyway so I usually make an announcement at the beginning of my tournaments that it is permissable. However a dealer, or anyone with a dealer sized collection, trying to $1 undercut the shop on singles or offer more for cards being purchased during a negotiation with the shop will be extremely frowned upon. I will also be posting a buylist either today or tomorrow for those needing the guarantee of a few bucks.
Alright thanks for the heads up. People mad freaked out on me (somewhat with reason) because I know that in the vast majority of shops it is highly frowned upon. However I have been to a few shops dealing very little in singles where it was permitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
scrumdogg
And it isn't like Eli is Altered Prices where you pay extra-premium or some hole-in-the-wall joint (NOT a reference to Kevin btw...) with no singles. Eli (and Kevin) have good-to-great card selection and value, and deserve our economic support.
Well, good to know that T-ORGANIZER has good prices (and that his name is Eli). Who's Kevin? Having never been to any Legacy tournament in the US should I know this person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
revenge_inc
Is it possible to pre-order singles from the store?
This question remains to be answered. (I still need to pick up a Bloodstained Mire for my deck and possibly a few other small things)
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
revenge_inc
This question remains to be answered. (I still need to pick up a Bloodstained Mire for my deck and possibly a few other small things)
Yes, sorry I missed that question. You are more than welcome to pm me with requests and we can either use paypal, cc, or mail in payment for the cards. Pm me with what you want, I will give you prices on everything, then reply with what you want and where and when you plan to get it along with how you want to pay for it and we'll go from there.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Zach Tartell
No. No no no. No no no no no no. Don't sell things at stores that you don't own. Shit's mad tactless. Like dropping yo mama jokes on somebody whose mom either recently died or was disowned for making a coat out of your ridiculous number of dalmatians.
Try this:
- Don't buy things from people that aren't Eli (or another representative of the store)(although Eli has historically given me way better deals for whatever I was going for at the time)
- Don't sell things to people that aren't Eli
- Don't bother asking, 'cause doing so is super dirty.
- Look at it like this:
- Eli is holding a retardedly well supported tournament.
- He regularly holds tournaments that help to develop and maintain the legacy community in the area
- He has retardedly good prices.
- He'll buy anything you have.
- Don't fuck with someone who has done so much to keep the community going strong.
Relax Zach, I didn't mean to sound like a dick but I know that as long as you ain't taking money out of his pocket Eli doesn't mind a transaction or two that's all I was trying to say.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
T-ORGANIZER
Yes, sorry I missed that question. You are more than welcome to pm me with requests and we can either use paypal, cc, or mail in payment for the cards. Pm me with what you want, I will give you prices on everything, then reply with what you want and where and when you plan to get it along with how you want to pay for it and we'll go from there.
Thanks for the quick reply! Will PM you in the days to come.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Zach I`m sure it was you that sold me 4 japanese heaths in Eli store. Eli is not an ass, and for the most part he`s cool with it.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Birdman and I will be in a car with 3 others, and there may also be enough from our area for another car load. Can't wait for this!!
-Chris-
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Is it me, or does it seem quiet around here? With such amazing prize support how can people not be chatting it up?
Oh, and unless your legs are broken, anyone living in New York should make this tournament, no excuses.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
true story
Relax Zach, I didn't mean to sound like a dick but I know that as long as you ain't taking money out of his pocket Eli doesn't mind a transaction or two that's all I was trying to say.
You got banned from a store? I guess you must have deserved it.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
I've definitely got 5 of us from GTA coming and actually making it on time this time...
rocking the finger armour :cool:
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Looks like my car won't be making this one, you other Canadians better represent.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
goobafish
Looks like my car won't be making this one, you other Canadians better represent.
WHAT!?!?! There better be one hell of an excuse!! lol
-Chris
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cwt1220
WHAT!?!?! There better be one hell of an excuse!! lol
-Chris
Is flying to PT Honolulu at 5am the day after I would get home from this a good enough excuse? I mean, ya it's not Legacy, but its Hawaii.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
goobafish
Is flying to PT Honolulu at 5am the day after I would get home from this a good enough excuse? I mean, ya it's not Legacy, but its Hawaii.
Alright, I guess that is fine. Have fun and good luck.
-Chris-
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
goobafish
Looks like my car won't be making this one, you other Canadians better represent.
We have a car going, but us Hamilitonians suck... ;p
I'll try not to be a shame on Canada.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Excuses from the Canadians. Even our 12 year olds are better than you.
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bryant Cook
Excuses from the Canadians. Even our 12 year olds are better than you.
Go ask Nightmare just who lost to Demigod from the Worst player in Waterloo. ;p
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bryant Cook
Excuses from the Canadians. Even our 12 year olds are better than you.
Wasn't it the EPIC crew that played T2 in Syracuse rather than play Legacy for a Mox in Vestal?
Re: Lotus Moxen Bazaar & 40 Duals!!! May 30th Binghamton Jupiter Games!
Can't miss this epic prize support. Eli's tourneys always rock!