I played a tournament yesterday with UG-enchantress and it didn't went well. I ended 1-2-3. Quick report:
R1 0-2 Painter
G1 he drops a lot of artifacts (3 artifact land, 1 Mox opal, 1 SDT) and I think that I'm facing some strange build of affinity so I drop a bit of acceleration, enchantress and Grass. T3 he suddenly drops Painter + Grindstone and goes to town. On to G2! I side in my emrakul to trump his grindstone (he didn't see Emmie G1 and didn't notice the Living wish). But allas, T2 I draw the big fattie and he comboes T3.
R2 1-1 Nic-Fit
G1 takes a long time on both sides. Eventually he lands a Deed and deeds away my board. He casted 3 Cabal Therapy this game! No fun! G2 is a grindy one in wich I manage to combo just as Time is called.
R3 2-0 UW-miracles
G1 & 2 are pretty fast over as he stumbles on land and I draw all the goodies needed for a quick combo.
R4 1-1-1 Stoneblade
G1 takes 25 minutes but I can eventually combo through his discard and counters. For G2 he sides no less then 11!!!!! cards. Needless to say that I lose this one. T1 duress wich takes an enchantress, followed with after my draw extract on enchantress. T2 Thoughtseize Presence. T3 SFM for Jitte. T4 thoughtseize. T5 Snapcaster flashback extract and that was it...G3 we start off just as Time is called and neither of us can finish the match.
R5 0-2 BUG
G1 I'm stuck on 2 land and get run over by Goyfs and Delver (thanks to his Mastery). G2 is the opposite of G1. I draw 5 land in a row and die to a Goyf and a Delver.
R6 1-1-1 UR-Burn
G1 I start the combo, but he burns me out with double Lavamancer, Price of Progress (I had 1 Tropical in play) and Fireblast. G2 is mine as I land T2 Chill, T3 Chill and he gets stuck on 3 land. G3 we're in T4 as time is called. He can't race me (2 grasses) and I'm still at a healthy 16 (thanks double ItEoC).
It was a nice tournament but I'm feeling this deck has some problems. First off, I had several games where I drew to many lands. Okay, this can happen. But GSZ for Arbor T1 only to see it being plowed or terminussed doesn't make you feel good. And that happened more then you can think. So, I'm going to cut the dryad and play a Mox instead. Testing will continue!

