Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
If you paid 550$ for that one, you should probably ask an european here before dropping that stupid amount of money for a FBB dual. Please tell me that FBB duals are not that overpriced in USA...
Edit. Yeah probaby that is not the price considering the M for Mint stamped above the price
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Pretty tacky to leave the price on
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
That is a really bad price even for 'merica. In person with actual duckets at a dealer booth (at Gencon in 3 days) you should get much better pricing.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Linqed
Pretty tacky to leave the price on
I much prefer to see the price. I think everyone in this thread should have to add the cost of cards that they post. That would make things much more interesting.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Undomian
Picked up my first ever pieces of power today...
<snip blue power>
Sweet! M0AR power for Eternal Weekend. Everybody get powered up ... !!! Merica take back your power from the euros who bought it ;) !!!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
Sweet! M0AR power for Eternal Weekend. Everybody get powered up ... !!! Merica take back your power from the euros who bought it ;) !!!
If you give back all the FBB (French, German and Italian) Duals
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Linqed
If you give back all the FBB (French, German and Italian) Duals
Well judging by BoM you have all our beta/alpha duals so I think we'll end up hosed ;) Except the Italians who can always re-back more CEs <ducks!>
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
On a side note, there's only like 1000 of each beta rare printed, right? That's not a whole lot, 250 playsets duals.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jamesh
I much prefer to see the price. I think everyone in this thread should have to add the cost of cards that they post. That would make things much more interesting.
you'd probably get depressed as to see all the great deals people got. I got so many of my cards long ago before they blew up in value. 9 show and tells for $1 each. duals at $10. mint set of revised at $50. No one wants to hear you brag. Take the prices off. If you paid to much you'll just get trolled.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
apple713
you'd probably get depressed as to see all the great deals people got. I got so many of my cards long ago before they blew up in value. 9 show and tells for $1 each. duals at $10. mint set of revised at $50. No one wants to hear you brag. Take the prices off. If you paid to much you'll just get trolled.
Yep.
Yesterday I said something similar to my wife. I told her how a friend of mine was shaking his head back in 1999 saying "instead of your stupid cards you could have already bought a lumping PC as all of us did." Shame, I listened to those advices for years and spent a decade with all the PC-tuning idiocy so that I could send my emails 3.2897% faster. :frown: I should have rather collect cards.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
fair enough, I did not pay $ for it, I traded a bunch of zendikar foil lands and other cards from Modern Masters/M14 for it to my LGS.
I didn't keep the price sticker on it to brag, believe me... even though we're in a bragging thread :wink:
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
I've been lurking for a bit so I tought I'd finally share. Right now I mostly have KRN and JAP cards, I would like to get into RUS as well so if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps26291433.jpg
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...pseefbb46f.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NewAddictions
sick. how much?
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
I got them months ago but I would rather not share that information lol
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Classy guy, I approve. Nice Korean foils bro!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
am I the only person that foreign cards bother? I just cant stand them... am I alone in this?
let me rephrase... I dont like foreign cards because i don't think the text looks good. They create problems in tournaments when trying to refer to text. Even though you know your cards your opponent doesnt. and I guess i dont appreciate their scarcity...
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
apple713
am I the only person that foreign cards bother? I just cant stand them... am I alone in this?
Nope... :wink:
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
apple713
am I the only person that foreign cards bother? I just cant stand them... am I alone in this?
Looking through my collection of unfinished decks that were meant to be fully-asian, fully-BB, I'm starting to think that a fully-ENG, fully-WB is the new way to pimp... :smile:
Shame that I already spent some money on oriental stuff. If I can't make a totally foreign Legacy deck - I mean completely JPN/KOR/CHI, because adding GER/ITA* is not exactly the same as making it solely of the three asian languages -, then it loses bit of its pimpness. For me, of course; your opinions might differ.
Btw, I really like asian cards. And I really don't care if snobs/haters (note: this ain't directed at you!) say that I'm a wannabe.
First: fonts look nice. I don't need to understand the language and I may still appreciate the beauty of the font in the same way as I don't need to understand Chinese/Korean/Japanese and still like their art/countryside/anything.
Second: In fact I like that I can't read the cards. Every time I see Willenskraft that's an Unterbrechungszauber (or any other old card with completely sick wording, discontinued card type, messed up text, rulings that don't work anymore, etc.), I wish that I rather can't read that card.
Playing with JPN/KOR/CHI is like having all your cards updated to most recent errata, with the added bonus that the fonts are (mostly) beautiful. (Yes, some of the T-Chinese - amirite? - cards use a font that's ugly, but well, mostly they're nice.)
______________
*) I wanted to build an old-school Crusade.dec cca 1995/6 (without Strip Mines - too powerful - and also without Factories/Lions - not enough knightly) and use Ebene, Icatian Javelineers, Clero della Sacra Aureola, Weißer Ritter, Orden del Escudo Blanco, Order of Leitbur, Moorish Cavalry, Retour au Pays, Désenchantement, Reprisal, Exílio, Kreuzzug and Serrated Arrows to cover all the great nations of Middle Ages. Sadly, I realized that it'll be just a waste of money, but I still like the idea...
edit: Nice pimp languages would be Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish, Vietnamese and Thai.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
apple713
am I the only person that foreign cards bother? I just cant stand them... am I alone in this?
Bother is a strong word. There's an ignore feature which you should look into also if you are truly bothered.