Originally Posted by
sasa_batora
My current Not Quite New decklist -
MD:
4 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
9 Island
1 Seat of the Synod
4 Pestermite
4 Sea Drake
4 Serendib Efreet
4 Trinket Mage
3 Sower of Temptation
3 Mulldrifter (yeah, three only. Spare me of "omg paly four, it roxxorz!!" No, I got just enough of it, dont wanna see it before turn 3)
1 Shoreline Ranger (unsure of this, more like a mascot of the deck, but his flexibility is sometimes hailed.)
4 Chalice of the Void
4 Chrome Mox
1 Pithing Needle
2 Umezawa's Jitte (yeah, Jitte main. Kills gobos, faster than Swords, with all that LD in my meta I dont fear of collisions with CotV@2..)
3 Sword of Fire and Ice
1 Sword of Light and Shadow (only one? Fuck the lategame.)
0 Sigil of Distinction, EE, Crypt (Fuck the unreliable and conditional MD cards. The only thing I lack a bit is Sigil...)
4 Force of Will (I h8 it, but it's a must-have.)
SB:
1 Engineered Explosives
1 Tormod' Crypt
1 Relic of Progenitus (I fear Goyfs. Like a lot. We have three Sowers against the main win-con of the format. I dont care if Relic interferes with CotV@1, because Pernicious_Deed.dec will take care of Chalices in some way or other..)
1 Pithing Needle
2 Hydroblast (no Loam in our meta, must be enough against Goblins, namely for those games when we bring back Chalices...)
2 Misdirection (mainly Eva America, also Burn..)
3 Back to Basics
2 Gilded Drake (unsure of it, but against LD and Krosan Grips are Sowers and Control Magics not fast enough and/or reliable. Stealing a Tombstalker = hawt.)
2 Glen Elendra Archmage (I would rather use three, but there is no place for the last one..)