Originally Posted by
AIRchrist
I really appreciate the responses. Ok, alright, I'll drop the Thunderous Wrath :cry:.
SDT seems like it could either be really good or really bad, depending on the meta. I'll probably throw a couple in and give it a whirl, but what would be the acceptable number of SDT's, 1-3? I imagine that it would be terrible to draw multiples. To those of you who use SDT, do you feel that it slows you down at all? Also, I'm really wanting to bring in Flame Rift, as it's incredibly powerful and I feel like it plays around Leyline of Sanctity pretty well(even though not all decks side it in against burn). If I cut the TW, one Fireblast and don't run GLM, would running 3 Flame Rift's be a viable addition to the deck?
And lastly, what is your take on Molten Vortex as a 1-of MB? Does it hurt or help Burn?
I promise I'll stop asking so many questions! Thanks again.