Originally Posted by
Hrothgar
My 2 cents:
Imho Blood Moon is a very strong card, but I don't like her so much.
Well, I don't think that Blood Moon is not playable... In a restricted Eldrazi / BUG / MUD / BANT meta, Moon is a great card.
I can't negate that in some game-state Blood Moon, alone, can win a match...and I can't negate the great impact vs some decks like Eldrazi or BUG...but, with Miracle, I prefer to build another types of advantage in the game.
This is totally opposite from the way taken by the actual Legacy metagame: a lot of broken cards who can generate asymmetrically advantage like Chalice of the Void in Eldrazi or Blood Moon / Magus in a Red Moon Stompy.
But, imho, the concept of Miracle is totally different from those decks...and, in a open meta, i like to follow the Angelo's idea, playing Snapcaster's synergic cards and a mana curve less high then other decks...i want to generate little advantage, 2x1 and, obv, cards advantage.
I don't want to play a Moon (who many times NEEDS to come into play the first as possible to give the maximum advantage) in a "forced time" for the deck...I don't want to force my playing with Miracle.
The deck need the right time to play each spells obv.
If I want to play a CC3 permanent, many times I want to play Vendilion Clique, that give me a lot of info, can destroy the opponent's plan, can block a creature (maybe an Infect creature), can beat an opponent's Planeswalker...Sometimes, depending by the boarding state obv, Monastery Mentor.
This is my approach in Miracle, this is what I understand playing (and facing) The deck.