Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Some Quinton Hoover signed cards....Only miss a signed 6th Edition version to have a complete cycle...
http://i.imgur.com/znTDaIe.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/mJlI2RO.jpg
and then these...you can never have too many Academies...
http://i.imgur.com/qLRRat0.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
aahz
Nice! How was the Old Skool? B.C. missed most of it, so I didn't get a report, just a look at his artist altered Lotus and Ancestral (they look pretty damn sweet), commentary on Vintage (his performance there didn't suck), and confirmation of what everyone was thinking about how boring/tedious Legacy seems more often than not these days (can't even be bothered to Enchantress @ SCG:Oakland this weekend).
But if I post, I might as well post some pimp. My normal preference is not for shiny stuff, but every once in a while something catches my eye. And then I get why some love foils.
Old skool was a blast I rampaged through Swiss turn 1 Nether Voiding people in the dick. But Heiner got his revenge in the semi's. I punted big time with my Chaos Orb going 0-4. One missed flip resulted directly in me getting my wang flattened by an opponents turn 1 main deck fucking Whirling Dervish. Then Heiner locked me up with Wall of Heat (and he hid it under my alpha paralyze so i would run a factory into it). Jaco I think got everyone with his 'Mind Twist Me I don't Care' Arcades Sabboth themed control deck.
sometimes not russian is correct, it applies to that Braids Conjurer ...
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/2k...=w1181-h666-no
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/X8...=w1181-h666-no
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-n...o/IMAG0549.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
@Markers sweet academies, is Daniele still signing through the mail?
Afraid not. He was at a Tournament in Italy in Summer.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
Thank you for playing this deck, holy shit thank you.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Markers
Afraid not. He was at a Tournament in Italy in Summer.
Bah. Failure ... oh well. My Korean academy will remain unsigned.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
http://s13.postimg.org/ogrvmphvn/201...2_16_21_13.jpg
Celebrated a t8 (which I promptly got Natural Derped out of again) at GP Nashtuskville with this beauty. The front is quite clean, but the back had some decent wear. I tried to talk them down on condition, but the dealer wouldn't budge too far. He manages to mis-input a price that was lower than what I asked for into his card reader app but Paypal craps itself and I don't get my inadvertent discount :laugh: before he realizes his mistake.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Some of the sep-oct pimp cards. Most modern and standard cards but still. :D
http://i61.tinypic.com/2wq75lh.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Some of my latest acquisitions:
OP tezzs:
http://i.imgur.com/7AqG3ly.jpg?1
Vampiric foil signed by Garfield, faydenkiller inkwell and a pair of wipe aways:
http://i.imgur.com/eXRRbE0.jpg?1
Rush stuff:
http://i.imgur.com/omLhdpD.jpg?1
Dark show and tells (which I hope will be signed soon):
http://i.imgur.com/kVI1qxQ.jpg?1
Some things for the omnitell side:
http://i.imgur.com/kCDuBrb.jpg?1
Random stuff:
http://i.imgur.com/MPDrFDe.jpg?1
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Those chains are so fucking nice
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
LOL the dread Extirpate SB plan. Needs more Sad Sac, nice Vault/Will/Gush/Oath/Tinker/Miracle deck.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Chains are is so awesome. I personally picked up some cheaper Russian stuff and a German BB signed STP for 10 bucks. Wish they weren't twice that on eBay
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Why xwing?
Flight sim fan or just a member of the rebels alliance and a traitor?
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Because that deck is quad laser. Fuck your boat you delver casting ape.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks