Salvat?
Also, GURU are alright for novelty factor I guess, and the sunwhatever things on them are pretty cool but the art itself isn't very special imo :(
Printable View
Salvat?
Also, GURU are alright for novelty factor I guess, and the sunwhatever things on them are pretty cool but the art itself isn't very special imo :(
I like them MPS Promo's
http://http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/0...a7ee_1_sbl.JPG
http://http://i14.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/36/82/6144_1.JPG
(couldn't find another one of the new lorwyn island)
http://elof.blogg.se/images/2009/cimg0542_30944287.jpg
http://elof.blogg.se/images/2009/cimg0543_30943935.jpg
Just got these! :D
Btw, regarding the Island, since all my other cards (except perhaps the LoAs :P) are german, I want my Islands to be german. That means no promo unfortunally (I have Ungleud if I would like) and I don't like the old A/Bs so I'm thinking about Mirage so far...
True. But they aren't so crappy with a full WB'd deck!
Best I have ever thought of works with swamps:
1 Foil Eventide Playmat Swamp (is awesome w/ the playmat)
1 Foil 297 Ravnica Swamp
1 Foil Unhinged Swamp
3 Ice-Age Swamp (not snow-covered)
3 Coldsnap Theme Deck Swamp (gos with Ice-Age)
4 Tempest Swamp (darkest swamp evar)
Of course this was a collaborative effort.
That's not even the best one in the set (foiling aside):
http://sales.starcitygames.com/cards...island_335.jpg
I'll work on posting pictures...but this is my Loam deck currently.
-----Creatures (14)-----
3 Terravore (3x English Foil)
3 Countryside Crusher (2x English Foil, 1x Japanese Foil)
4 Tarmogoyf (3x English Foil, 1x Portuguese Foil)
3 Dark Confidant
1 Eternal Witness (1x FNM Foil)
-----Spells (21)-----
4 Burning Wish (4x English Foil)
2 Devastating Dreams (2x English Foil)
3 Life from the Loam (3x English Foil)
4 Chalice of the Void
4 Mox Diamond
2 Engineered Explosives
2 Seismic Assault (9E 2x English Foil)
-----Lands (25)-----
1 Badlands
1 Bayou (English Beta)
1 Bloodstained Mire
2 Forest (US 2x English Foil)
3 Forgotten Cave (3x English Foil)
1 Mountain (US 1x English Foil)
3 Taiga
3 Tranquil Thicket (3x English Foil)
1 Volrath's Stronghold
4 Wasteland
1 Windswept Heath
4 Wooded Foothills
-----Sideboard (15)-----
1 Devastating Dreams (1x English Foil)
1 Life from the Loam (1x English Foil)
1 Reverent Silence
1 Shattering Spree
1 Worm Harvest (1x English Foil)
2x Pithing Needle (SoK 1x English Foil SIGNED/ALTERED, 10E 1x English Foil)
1x Pithing Needle
3 Blood Moon (3x English Foil)
4 Vexing Shusher (4x Release Foil)
So I need 22 more foils between main deck and sideboard, 4 more Beta duals, and 5 "proper" foils (to replace Shushers and Witness). Pictures will follow sometime in the future.
Everything is German and Foil if possible. Except for 3 fetchlands. They are a little too expensive for what they do. Might get them someday though.
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand1.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand3.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand4.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand5.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand6.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand7.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...aco/Brand8.jpg
Cool! Does that deck work out well for ya? :)
Volcanic Island BB German >>>> all
Im searching 3 volcanic FBB (German or French) and 3 tropical FBB (German or French)
Just for terminate my decks in german language
sigh sigh :cry: :frown: :cry: :frown:
Nice to see you posting here. I remember playing against that deck a few times at Game Empire when I lived in San Diego.
Since moving to europe however, I've been picking up tons of german cards on the cheap. 10 cents each for these guys:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...G_0207-6-1.jpg
My meathooks atm
http://www.aijaa.com/img/t/00349/3338490.t.jpg
Black bordered Tundras, Tropicals, Foil Swords and a single normal Plated Sliver? Tsk Tsk.
Nah really, it looks awesome. I'm still hunting for that last Crystaline myself.
If that was my Meathooks deck, I would totally only be running 3 Plated Sliver. It'd bother me way too much. And it wouldn't be the first time I altered a card choice based on a lack of foil, and there's absolutely no shame in that.
So.. I'm currently trying to make a all Foiled /or Signed Geddon Stax deck.. and I have a question to ask.. has anyone ever seen or have a signed Smokestack or know how to contact Scott Kirschner ><