Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
J.V.
About $7-$9each.
half of that, tops
also hard to move
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Got some stuff for vintage and acouple of '94 deck in progress:
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7hbgtoh7.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
talermacher
half of that, tops
also hard to move
That's just what I saw bids on ebay ending at.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
@J.V.
i am not shure what i should like more. The art on your spellground mat or the cards on it.:smile:
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MoxMonkey
I got my ass beat from 20 to 0 by Emerald Taiga Dervish at Eternal Weekend .. and I whiffed on the Orb Money shot to kill the fucking piece of shit.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Rough beats! I'm doing a r/g build so that should be fun.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MoxMonkey
Rough beats! I'm doing a r/g build so that should be fun.
Matt and I will be jamming M94 at GP Van. You and anyone else is welcome to play. Well have Vintage too
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
mini1337s
Matt and I will be jamming M94 at GP Van. You and anyone else is welcome to play. Well have Vintage too
I won't be there. My friend is performing on the 21st. Maybe at another event.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Burnwillows
Am I the only one here who finds P3K basics sexy? A few sets just arrived for my current and future legacy decks.
I use P3 for all my legacy decks - they aren't impressive but I like them and they are unusual.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Easy to fetch. I have some T-Chinese P3Ks I've played before in Stasis.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Burnwillows
Am I the only one here who finds P3K basics sexy? A few sets just arrived for my current and future legacy decks.
http://i.imgur.com/7Tg3rDC.jpg
I recently picked these up, already had the plains so they are english and don't match but the rest are fire
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ertai's Familiar
Korean 5th > P3Puke
Show it.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
gRR!!, Noctalor, very nice!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
purdy. only ones I don't love are the swamps
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ertai's Familiar
.
Those are prety. The artworks correspondend nicely with each others. And the look kinda realistic. Great find on those lands.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Noctalor
Yo
Starting with Storm? nice stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ertai's Familiar
.
I love that Frost frozen island... remember ~15 of them went for virtual nothing on ebay, I was too late