Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
Happy is a strong word, be prepared to buy some girl genius stuff.
I've been lucky. I've never had to buy books from them in the past.
I'll be at ECCC on saturday if anyone wants to meet up.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ertai's Familiar
Dark Visions makes me hard.
+1.
I'm sorry for you Avacyn, but four dark rising tigers over dead monkeys are pretty unbeatable.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Madmankevinx
Every time I see a dark Natural Order I get a little bit pissed. A year ago I played at a nice sized Legacy event hosted by Jupiter and after dropping I traded in some stuff for cards I needed including a set of Natural Order including one of those Darks. I asked if it was worth more than the $8 they were offering since I had heard they were quite rare. Buyer lied straight to my face and we did the deal. A week later Insaw it for sale for $175. I no longer do business with Jupiter.
i don't deal with dealers ever anymore for a similar reason. I don't play very often so i can't eep up with prices of everything I have. I sold a bunch of stuff to a dealer maybe ~200 worth and I also bought a mana drain from him, worth like $125 at the time. Something happened with another buyer and he got distracted and forgot to subtract the cost of the drain or added the total wrong because when i counted my cash later was ~120 over what I expected. Later I came to find out that several of the cards I sold him were significantly more valuable than he led on. Because of his error it probably came out a wash but I don't ever get that lucky so i haven't dealt with dealers since.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
I usually don't post here my Vintage decks, but I've seen a couple of pages ago that you guys like pimp Workshop decks, so I can't help showing mine:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps94ba4e54.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps1397da56.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...psaf664e67.jpg
And the sideboard:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...psb617fc7f.jpg
You can see more pics of the deck here. By the way, since I've taken these pics, I've managed to get the lacking signed Sundering Titan :smile:
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
These took a while to assemble. Korean saga is getting more and more scarce with all these newbs trying to pimp.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-n...o/IMAG1023.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Nedleeds, of all the crazy stuff you have posted, that might be the most impressive to me. Korean Contaminations are like impossible to find. Kudos!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
J.V.
Korean Contaminations are like impossible to find.
Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
talermacher
Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)
What he meant to say was impossible to play.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
What a contamination do?
Black mana and replace on mana effects
screw land, adding woods
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
gRR!!
I usually don't post here my Vintage decks, but I've seen a couple of pages ago that you guys like pimp Workshop decks, so I can't help showing mine:
And the sideboard:
You can see more pics of the deck
here. By the way, since I've taken these pics, I've managed to get the lacking signed Sundering Titan :smile:
Amazing, good job!
Btw jD's sign sucks :O
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Noctalor
Amazing, good job!
Btw jD's sign sucks :O
Not sure who jD is but have you seen igor kieryluk's sig? It looks like a pube
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
death
what a contamination do?
Black mana and replace on mana effects
screw land, adding woods
lol.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
talermacher
Apart from the 6 on MCM? :^)
Wow a whole 6 in all of Europe, truly a fucking deluge of Korean Contaminations. Now the 50% chance of them making it from Europe to the US through the shitty inter Atlantic mail in any reasonable time frame. Let us Americans know if you are available as a mule !
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
death
Not sure who jD is but have you seen igor kieryluk's sig? It looks like a pube
http://i.gyazo.com/b8b427009ce1a6f7144f44914b0a8bcc.png
http://i.gyazo.com/7dc795da7dd3b1c8b82c4c7bca05cf0c.png
Nuff said
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Apart from the very nice art in the actual painting, it looks like an elementary schooler is responsible for it.
"What do you want your name to say on the card?" "Oh, just jD."
"Can you sign this for me?" "'J...D...' there you go!"
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
If we really want to roll out the shitty signature thing again ... I'll start ...
WAR is pretty awful ... runners up include Mike Bierik, Ryan Yee (yEE), then there are the folks who have strange little symbols as sigs. I guess it helps getting through heaps of degenerate magic players cards. Not everyone can be RKF, Swanland or Terese.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-d...o/IMAG0551.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
If we really want to roll out the shitty signature thing again ... I'll start ...
WAR is pretty awful ... runners up include Mike Bierik, Ryan Yee (yEE), then there are the folks who have strange little symbols as sigs. I guess it helps getting through heaps of degenerate magic players cards. Not everyone can be RKF, Swanland or Terese.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2lm8mzm.jpg
Nice sign tho
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
My second piece of power is this lotus:
http://i.imgur.com/iFpuLAP.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
death
My second piece of power is this lotus:
Yo, that sig is nice compared to a lot of his I see.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
death
that's a pretty sweet sig by the creator..:cool: