What fancy foreign black bordered cards you have there :^).
Printable View
What fancy foreign black bordered cards you have there :^).
All Japanese and no foils is my favorite look, might be a bit of a dick move seeing the amount of fairly obscure cards (even for EDH) but I guess people will just have to learn.
Finally upgraded from the garbage on top to the treasure on bottom.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWFCGVFUYAAH2-j.jpg
Expedition Wasteland looks garbage, Strip Mine looks cool, same with Ancient Tomb. Did I miss anything relevant?
Greetings,
Kathal
Anybody know where I could buy some FBB from an online retailer? I've been looking at the High end FB group but I'd prefer just to buy. I'm also a little uneasy sending someone a bunch of cash without any guarantee.
FBB duals I meant to put. (Typing on phone!!)
Google will find some vendors, the big players like SCG usually has some listed on their site.
I've had most of mine for years, but one vendor worth mentioning are these guys I picked up a Tundra from about a year ago.
http://www.magicmadhouse.co.uk/searc...n-black-border
They were alright with getting back to me and providing scans and had no issues with shipping from the U.K.
Best of luck on your quest.
So I have a deck going in the direction of Korean non-foil and English foil (probably odd to some but personal reasons and it would annoy the daylights out of me to have mix of foil/non-foil in one of the languages at the end). I'm hitting a roadblock on Brainstorms...I might just be terrible at finding these but would y'all keep searching for Korean 5ths or just call it and go Masques English foil?
It occurred to me while assembling Canadian Thresh / RUG Delver / Temur Delver / Simic Red that by most people's rules, it's probably the pimpest deck I own.
Pimp stuff from the main deck:
http://i.imgur.com/laBlgsc.jpg
Pimp stuff from the side:
http://i.imgur.com/Gc5NxfU.jpg
Unfortunately, aside from signatures, this deck will never be more pimp. I'm trying to get off of foils and I prefer English cards and bolts + unaffordable duals are about the only non-foil English pimp for most of these cards.
I'm jealous, i sold 2 playsets of MINT bolts at GP NJ and I haven't found a clean set at all this year :(
I agree. it came out awesome. I'm not one for altering power, but that's the 2nd best card that can be altered on a Mox Jet (#1 being Doomsday)
People have already commented on this, but there are super sexy pictures all up in this thread. Happy to be part of it.
I've been absent as my collection is just becoming my inventory, but I still get some sexy things in from time to time for myself.
When I'm done moving, I will try to take a picture of some recent pickups.
Hope all is well my friends, happy holidays to everyone.
-Travis
Shiny foreign black border cards, fancy.
The English cards in Godo foil or are they purely placeholders?