Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
kingsey
If they arent arabian they arent enough. Nice looking start.
Well, it's more an end than a start, now I only lack the mana drain to have the oldschool UR with all cards printed in 93 or 94. I'll post a picture when it's finished :)
The problem with getting everything in A/B/AN/LEG/ANT/TD are mainly duals. I'm upgrading my power9 to beta (only 4 moxes left), because it's the only way have those cards in BB, but upgrading all the fbb duals to beta it's really expensive... And if I'll play fbb duals, I don't see much difference with also playing fbb serendibs.
I'm already selling all my foil cards to upgrade the power9, I won't have much more money when I'm done with that project xD
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Some new shiny cards. 8 of each expedition, 4 of each KTK foil Russian fetchland and 4 foil Russian Jace, Vryn Prodigy.
http://s21.postimg.org/49c7b7fcj/IMG...321_120655.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/wa9c2v7m1/IMG...321_122230.jpg
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
JohnGalt
Some new shiny cards. 8 of each expedition, 4 of each KTK foil Russian fetchland and 4 foil Russian Jace, Vryn Prodigy.
As much as I loathe the Expéditions, that is some sublime shit right there! Bravo sir.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
That has to be at least 40k in cards...
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
The RUS fetches set alone should be around $8500.
I don't keep up with EXP (over)pricing.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
So how rare are expeditions exactly? Is an expeditions delta rarer than an Onslaught foil English one?
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jamesh
So how rare are expeditions exactly? Is an expeditions delta rarer than an Onslaught foil English one?
Seems to me they have the same print run, but the tango lands have a low price because no one actually play them. Other more played lands are more expensive because of more demand, I guess.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ryu
That has to be at least 40k in cards...
I'd gladly sell them for $40000 :)
I'd also sell the fetchlands for quite less than $8500.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
JohnGalt
I'd gladly sell them for $40000 :)
I'd also sell the fetchlands for quite less than $8500.
$29928 for TCGMid currently. I don't know anything about russian foils so I can't help you there.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rascalyote
if you replace the G with U and the W with B in your Beta Dual, you are there :D
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
blackberrybold
if you replace the G with U and the W with B in your Beta Dual, you are there :D
Wouldn't that turn the Scrubland into a Swamp?
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SmallFish
Wouldn't that turn the Scrubland into a Swamp?
Yes. I don't understand why you ask that. Swamps are cool.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nedleeds
They call those of us who like signed cards crazy. Well done!
I'm glad that I got mine signed at GenCon last year.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-C...2/IMG_1255.JPG