Re: Introduce Yourself Here
Many of you may have seen me lurking around here and other MTG sites - G'day to all who haven't.
I've been playing far too long. It's getting kinda embarrassing. I'm actually going grey! It's real bad when at FNM I often face opponents who weren't born when I won my first tournament. Fortunately I haven't started losing to them yet, but we'll see how long that lasts!
Anyways, the legacy format here is still a bit scrubby. My team also doesn't have much time for testing after T2 and 1.X is outta the way. When the 1.5 banned list was the T1 restricted list, however, the format was popular here, so I already have 5 odd years of experience to bring to the table. Legacy is really catching on here too; hopefully I'll soon have real data to post about. Untill then I'll just sit in the corner spouting old school tech ppl might not have been exposed to, or forgotten.
A hearty pat on the back to all the Mods and Administrators. Its so nice to find such a serious and focussed site devoted to my favourite format. And please people, DON'T TELL KIDS, FLAMERS AND ARROGANT SCRUBS ABOUT THIS PLACE!!!
P.S. - What's with having to log back in so often?
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
I'd like to introduce the love of my life..
She has the same IP address as me, she's real, home comp.