Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bryant Cook
That Godo deck looks super sweet and fun to play. I never really liked EDH but whats not to like about big mana, planeswalkers, and killing lands?
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rlesko
That Godo deck looks super sweet and fun to play. I never really liked EDH but whats not to like about big mana, planeswalkers, and killing lands?
Thanks Ryan!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Hey there folks,
Today is the last entry of the year in Super Secret Tech. I'll review all the Legacy decks I've played this year in the Catalan Legacy League!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-smBnJiUrz...BOmni-Tell.jpg
More pretty decks (eight more to be precise), here. Keep it pimp and happy New Year!
EDIT: WTH, I'll post them directly here too :tongue:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V4sgEXGZT...eak%2BShow.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JqULumC1T...BBig%2BRed.jpg
(missing 3 Trinispheres in the SB)
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-34WNNWhq9...s%2BDredge.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-R8Mi_ZjFQ...%2BBelcher.jpg
I Top 8'd with this!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zj1wYwIza...Reanimator.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rZvLn_ey7...e%2BDepths.jpg
...and with this too!
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y7NZH89t-...azi%2BPost.jpg
Missing 3 Trinispheres in the MD...
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Nr1nBzUR-...y%2BDredge.jpg
...and I 0-5'd the last tournament with this :frown:
Again, keep it pimp and happy New Year to everybody!
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
WOW... as a man who loves signed cards, those decks are incredible!!!
I've seen your stuff before, but never all at once like that. Congrats - you should be very proud. :laugh:
Take it easy,
Jared
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
I've never seen signed bridge from below or signed grave troll.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jimmythegreek
I've never seen signed bridge from below or signed grave troll.
There's an upcoming signing in the signed cards facebook group but you only have a week or two to act if you want to get in.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Started a couple oldschool projects early last year and here's where I've wound up: 93/94 duel decks Crimson Disco vs. Mono Blackhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...93f7718c9a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2741a812ff.jpg
Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
My God why are the old Beta cards so beautiful
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
http://ibb.co/h9cNmb
^ me starting to work on pimping out Maverick. Not sure which direction to go with fetches yet, and moms are hard to find in foil. 😅
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Smarty744
http://ibb.co/h9cNmb
^ me starting to work on pimping out Maverick. Not sure which direction to go with fetches yet, and moms are hard to find in foil. 😅
Sweet deck choice. For fetches I'd recommend the original foils for both. I started with Zen Verdants and Khans Heaths so the border would match better but the Onslaught ones just look so much nicer. It took me so long to find foil mothers :(.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Smarty744
http://ibb.co/h9cNmb
^ me starting to work on pimping out Maverick. Not sure which direction to go with fetches yet, and moms are hard to find in foil. 😅
Expeditions look bad and are generally lame, M15 frames look bad. That leaves you with Onslaught foils and Zendikar foils as the only acceptable options.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cromonolith
Expeditions look bad and are generally lame, M15 frames look bad. That leaves you with Onslaught foils and Zendikar foils as the only acceptable options.
😱 I rather like the expeditions sometimes. The horizon canopy one is awesome. I can see people preferring the OG foils though. I also like the judge foils.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Looking to pimp out Sneak and Show. What are the rankings on FTV Ancient Tombs and Petal vs Masterpiece Tombs and Petals? My gut is telling me that the original art on the FTV versions trumps the Masterpieces, but I could see the Expedition Tomb sneaking out a win over the FTV Tomb.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
magical-yata
Looking to pimp out Sneak and Show. What are the rankings on FTV Ancient Tombs and Petal vs Masterpiece Tombs and Petals? My gut is telling me that the original art on the FTV versions trumps the Masterpieces, but I could see the Expedition Tomb sneaking out a win over the FTV Tomb.
Expeditions are shit, always take the original art
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Foiling process on the petals for ftv are pretty lousy. Can't recall how the tombs are made.
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Quote:
Originally Posted by
magical-yata
Looking to pimp out Sneak and Show. What are the rankings on FTV Ancient Tombs and Petal vs Masterpiece Tombs and Petals? My gut is telling me that the original art on the FTV versions trumps the Masterpieces, but I could see the Expedition Tomb sneaking out a win over the FTV Tomb.
Get Korean, Japanese, or whatever non foil version of that card. So that tomb and city are on the same language. And petal too. Expeditions and FTV cards are really loose and ugly
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Hi everybody!
Can someone tell me if this signature is legit, pls?
Thank you so much!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ccfaf5e632.jpg
Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Looks pretty good to me. I had quite a few cards signed by Quint and that sig looks like one of his "quicker" ones (think "end of a long day").
Congrats... nice card. :cool:
Take it easy,
Jared
Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks
Sorry for a non-contributing post, but you seem like the right crowd to ask:
Do Kaladesh Inventions foils warp just like regular foils, or do they stay flat?
I´m considering picking up orange Mox Opals instead of SOM nonfoil for a nonpimped deck just because their price will crash less when they inevitably get reprinted in a Masters set with an astronomical print run, but if they warp, one foil playset in a nonfoil deck is a no-go for Comp REL events.