Leyline of the Void struggles against self-replacement effects, which made me choose Legacy Weapon over Ulamog.
Was also expecting more White Sun's Zenith, it is one of the better fair win conditions.
2. Wrath of Pie: Squee, Goblin Nabob, Legacy Weapon, Liliana of the Veil, Maelstrom Pulse
1. Asthereal (TO): Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund, Broodmate Dragon, Shivan Dragon, Living Death LL
3. Tylert: Unburial Rites, Iona, Shield of Emeria, Counterspell, Force of Negation WL - You have to Force t1 Liliana on the draw, which means Legacy Weapon eventually exiles Iona and I beat you down with a 3-mana 1/1.
4. alphastryk: Noxious Revival, Necromancy, Emrakul, the Eons Torn, Smallpox WW - Liliana does things, such as making you discard excess cards and having a relevant ult, so I should get to Legacy Weapon mana before you get to Emrakul mana.
5. Moosedog: Lion’s Eye Diamond, Auriok Salvagers, Walking Ballista , Surgical Extraction LL - I am horrible against turn 1 kills.
6. H: Lion's Eye Diamond, From Under the Floorboards,From Under the Floorboards, Emrakul, The Aeons Torn WW - Pulse the Zombies away, then Legacy Weapon should be active before you get to 15 mana to hardcast Emrakul.
7. FTW: Assassin's Trophy, Oko, Thief of Crowns, Unburial Rites, Iona, Shield of Emeria WL - Not sure on this one, but I should barely be able to deal with Iona on the draw thanks to Legacy Weapon, which unlocks the rest of my hand. Trophy on a land Token costs me when you are on the play.
6w = 18 points

