-
[Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Knight Ware Inc in Studio City, CA is holding a Sanctioned Legacy tournament on Sunday September 18, 2011 at 2:00 PM
This will be one of our Store Credit Legacy events.
Ben Perry (L1) has agreed to head judge
If anyone else wants to help floor judge, please contact me
Entry Fee $10 Please bring cash for your entry fee!
Credit cards for other purchases are still fine
Prize Pool
All entry fees will be given back in store credit, top 4 - top 8 depending on turnout
Where
Knight Ware Inc.
3709 Cahuenga Blvd. West
Studio City, CA. 91604
(818) 769-7830
http://www.knight-ware.com
When
Sunday September 18, 2011
Store opens at 11 AM
Registration anytime after that and before 2:00 PM
(casual play before the tourney is most welcome, bring your EDH, vintage, etc.)
Tournament at 2:00 PM
Format:
Legacy
REL is currently Regular
(if attendance is >32, REL will be Competative)
Decklists Required
8-23 players, we may do a swiss + 1 with no cut
24-32 players, 5 rounds cut T8
33-64 players 6 rounds cut T8
65-71 players 7 rounds cut T8
first place, first pick, second place, second pick and so on
WER (Wizards Event Reporter) standings just prior to the cut will be used to determine 3rd/4th and 5th-8th
Parking
Parking is the main reason most of our larger events are on Sundays
Behind the store there are numbered spaces.
Knight Ware has spaces 9, 10, and 11
but
on Sundays, 2 of our 3 neighbors are usually closed
Sun Cafe (spaces 7 and 8 - the ones on either side of the telephone pole)
is now open on Sunday, please don’t park there
The streets are metered but not checked on sundays
The first street to the west of us is Lankersheim Blvd..
On Lankersheim to the south there is unregulated street parking
Just west of Lankersheim (north side of the street) is an open lot that says
additional MTA parking. It does not get used much on the weekends
unless the hollywood bowl is running something and then there will be signs
any questions, post, call or email me
thanks
Lori Saul
Knight Ware Inc.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Thats right, I am the judge for this. Come on out and make the event amazing.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Updated REL
8-32 players it will stay at Regular
33+ players, it will be Competative
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
I am planning to be in attendance, and the deck I'm going to sling will be amazing.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Hey Ben, hope you're ready for my Morph/Humility/Opalescence monstrosity. J/k :P
25% chance I'll make it - too many projects at work means I have no time to prepare...
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rukcus
Hey Ben, hope you're ready for my Morph/Humility/Opalescence monstrosity. J/k :P
25% chance I'll make it - too many projects at work means I have no time to prepare...
The depth of my understanding of humility is something to be admired. It would manage to be ok.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Sun Cafe (spaces 7 and 8 - the ones on either side of the telephone pole)
is now open on Sunday, please don’t park there
Just a reminder people. In case someone didn't see this, and parked there anyways and had to go move their car in the middle of a match...
:eek:
Yeah that would probably be a bad idea...
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Hope to see you guys Sunday, it will be good to be back around.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Anyone from the SGV planning on going? i'm coming from Pomona and could use a ride.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Antonius
Anyone from the SGV planning on going? i'm coming from Pomona and could use a ride.
If you don't find another ride I can probably give you one.
I live in Fullerton, so I'd just have to take a slightly longer route than normal to swing by Pomona.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
soltakar
If you don't find another ride I can probably give you one.
I live in Fullerton, so I'd just have to take a slightly longer route than normal to swing by Pomona.
dude If I could get a ride i'd really appreciate it. I would have you covered for gas and all that no problem.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
I actually might make it to this. I only brought one deck down with me that I threw together last minute with no sideboard, but hey. I've got 60 random cards ready to beat all ya'll suckas.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sclabman
I actually might make it to this. I only brought one deck down with me that I threw together last minute with no sideboard, but hey. I've got 60 random cards ready to beat all ya'll suckas.
As I will be judging I can always provide you with access to my cards should you desire them. I have more than a few decks that I can assemble.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
If you PM me a list I can probably let you use the cards for "God, Zenith Bant? How boring." Or, you know, whatever.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Ozymandias
If you PM me a list I can probably let you use the cards for "God, Zenith Bant? How boring." Or, you know, whatever.
Facebook has conditioned me to look for the "Like" button for this post, but I can't find it.
I wish I could make it to this event, but I'll be embarrassing myself at a softball game.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jakgotbak
Facebook has conditioned me to look for the "Like" button for this post, but I can't find it.
I wish I could make it to this event, but I'll be embarrassing myself at a softball game.
Got the video camera ready?
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Jakgotbak
I wish I could make it to this event, but I'll be embarrassing myself at a softball game.
Sounds like fun!
Can't get manascrewed in real life! Just saying...
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
2Rach
Sounds like fun!
Can't get manascrewed in real life! Just saying...
No, but I can punt with the best of 'em.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Antonius
dude If I could get a ride i'd really appreciate it. I would have you covered for gas and all that no problem.
I sent you a pm with my info if you still need me to give you a ride.
-
Re: [Los Angeles, CA] Sunday September 18, 2011 Knight Ware Inc. $10 entry
Does this really start at TWO?