-
[TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
In trying to keep up with a large monthly Legacy events, Off the Wall Games will be running a tournament for 4x Volcanic Islands for the month of January.
Date: Saturday January 19th 2008
Start Time: 1:00PM Registration begins at 11:30 PM (try to be on time, we will be starting promptly at 1:00)
Type: Legacy (1.5)
Cost: $10.00
Minimum of 12 People
Where: 41 Russell ST
Hadley, MA 01035
1st place: 4 Volcanic Islands or $110.00 store credit
2nd place: 4 Taiga or $90.00 store credit
3rd Place: 4 Meddling Mages or $60.00 store credit
4th Place: 4 Flooded Strands or $50.00 store credit
5th-8th Places each get 6 boosters.
This will be a SANCTIONED event.
Hope to see you there!
All listed prizes are guaranteed. If we get over 30 people I will add additional Door Prizes.
If you have any questions post them here or call Kevin at 413-586-5451.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/07 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
OffTheWall
Date: Saturday December 1st 2007.
Huh? When?
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/07 Hadley, Ma
You caught that before I could edit. Sorry its the 5th of January. It is also 2008, not 2007, but I can't edit titles of threads.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/07 Hadley, Ma
Fixed, and I'll add the event to our front page calendar.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
This sucks, I was hoping to get some of the Mass. guys down for the Tour in Syracuse on the same day. Anyway you could rescedual this, hell if you have it the 12th or the 19th I might be able to bring a car load from the Cuse.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
The 12th is Rays Mana Clash in Stratford. So that wont work. I missed that it was the same weekend as the winter wonderland event. Ill have to check and possibly move the event to the 19th.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
Done. Ill do it on the 19th. If one of the Mods can change the date in the thread title that would be greatly appreciated.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
OffTheWall
Done. Ill do it on the 19th. If one of the Mods can change the date in the thread title that would be greatly appreciated.
Cool man, now I'm gonna have to make for this! Hey anyone from Syracuse want to drive 3 hrs for a great venue and fun event? PM me and lmk, Nick W., Trevor B. and I went to an event here and it was well run and an all around fun day trip.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
OffTheWall
Done. Ill do it on the 19th. If one of the Mods can change the date in the thread title that would be greatly appreciated.
All set. I changed the title and your original post. Also, fixed site calendar.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
I love these I'll be there as usual.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/5/08 Hadley, Ma
Albany will probably be going.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Necro will be skipping the prerelease for this. OH Well.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
There is about a 95% chance Stoughton will be present.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
CT will make a appearance.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
insertnamehere
Necro will be skipping the prerelease for this. OH Well.
Well, forgot that was Pre-re weekend, would need to be re-rescedualed or I won't be making it either, I have to work the release.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I would never go to a pre-re anyway.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
well since it's already been bounced around date wise I think this being sat and a pre-re on sun is fine. Besides... Legacy is > than a pre-re anyways.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I love these tournaments. As long as nothing comes up I'll be there.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Considering I have no deck, no car, and no money right now, I have a lot of work to do before the 19th..... but Im going to try to make it.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Slay and Lego better be going to this, or I'ma kill a bitch.
-Slay
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SillyMetalGAT
Considering I have no deck, no car, and no money right now, I have a lot of work to do before the 19th..... but Im going to try to make it.
You will have a deck. don't worry.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I won't be able to make it to any Hadley tourneys in a couple months. I'm currently building a "secret" deck which I plan to play as soon as I get it built. :wink:
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Look forward to it in the 2-4 bracket in a tournament near you! Kevin holds great tournaments & is exactly the style of TO & store owner players desire, if you haven't had the pleasure of attending a Legacy tournament at Off The Wall Games, do yourself a favor & go. Now to see if I can swap that shift off....
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SillyMetalGAT
Considering I have no deck, no car, and no money right now, I have a lot of work to do before the 19th..... but Im going to try to make it.
Jesus, when did you get unbanned?
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Right after they let him out of prison! Should be a good time all around & a nice selection of prizes spread over the Top 4 (and in a store that is clean, sells good food cheap and has reasonable singles prices...what MORE do people want???).
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
scrumdogg
Right after they let him out of prison! Should be a good time all around & a nice selection of prizes spread over the Top 4 (and in a store that is clean, sells good food cheap and has reasonable singles prices...what MORE do people want???).
Hookers and booze.
Duh.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
If only I could stock those items at the shop.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I can help you out with that.
-Slay
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Slay
Slay and Lego better be going to this, or I'ma kill a bitch.
-Slay
Same day as the Morningtide pre-release? I gotta work, man!
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
scrumdogg
Right after they let him out of prison! Should be a good time all around & a nice selection of prizes spread over the Top 4 (and in a store that is clean, sells good food cheap and has reasonable singles prices...what MORE do people want???).
HE LIVES!
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TeenieBopper
Hookers and booze.
Duh.
You do realize how close this is to both UMass & Springfield, don't you? It is an area ripe with opportunity (if you'll forgive the image) :cool: although horrendous side effects & consequences are strictly your own damned problem....
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Can I get a ride from someone in the "Albany Area"? I live in Clifton Park/Ballston Lake
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Lets get a roll call going as for people who plan to show up. Albany with at least 3 will be showing.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I'm not 100% on this yet. Honestly depends solely upon my work schedule, as I'm sure I could either borrow the cards I need or just a deck in general from someone. Shit, if all else fails I can just play a horrible Ravager list O_o.
But yeah, if work okays it, I'm in.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Afro
Lets get a roll call going as for people who plan to show up. Albany with at least 3 will be showing.
Me, u, Jim, Norm. (as of now).
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I'm in if my car is in some sort of working condition...
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
A car from Wareham might be coming....
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
I'll come from Albany, though I've still yet to meet any legacy players here.
-
Re: [TOURNAMENT] 4 Volcanic Islands 1/19/08 Hadley, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by
HammafistRoob
A car from Wareham might be coming....
Roob a car from Wareham WILL be going I'm driving this time. As of now there are 4 coming from Wareham.