Thread: cdr's End of the Year Judge Clearout [Judge Foils + Boxes]

cdr's End of the Year Judge Clearout [Judge Foils + Boxes]

Thanks to everyone who took a couple off my hands.

Mod Note: While these kinds of threads are generally not allowed on this site; cdr asked the staff if he could post this and we agreed, given his heavy community involvement and service to the site. - Bardo
    Last edited by cdr; 01-05-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Pernicious Deed, Crystalline Sliver sold out
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

Nov 2004
    Portland, Oregon

Re: cdr's End of the Year Judge Clearout [Judge Foils + Boxes]

(Thread re-opened so cdr can make updates.)

Note: Again, please send cdr PM's, do not post here.

Re: cdr's End of the Year Judge Clearout [Judge Foils + Boxes]

Last chance; what I have left will go to eBay on Monday.

If you're at the Syracuse Winter Wonderland tourney today you can catch me there.
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

Thread Information