I built this deck after seeing Qasali Pridemage spoiled a few weeks back. His ability is amazing for board control and he's a respectable threat to boot. Him and the Noble Heirarchs fill out the exalted element of this deck, winning goyf wars and turning even a lowly meddling mage into a clock.

This deck runs typical blue spells, solid creatures, and a couple of one-ofs that can really tip the scales.

// Lands
1 [ON] Island (2)
1 [US] Forest (3)
4 [ON] Windswept Heath
4 [ON] Flooded Strand
3 [A] Tropical Island
4 [U] Tundra
1 [U] Savannah
1 [DIS] Breeding Pool

// Creatures
4 [ARB] Qasali Pridemage
4 [FUT] Tarmogoyf
4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
4 [PS] Meddling Mage
1 [ALA] Rhox War Monk
1 [MOR] Vendilion Clique
1 [ALA] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1 [LRW] Garruk Wildspeaker
1 [ARB] Jenara, Asura of War

// Spells
4 [AL] Force of Will
4 [DIS] Spell Snare
4 [R] Swords to Plowshares
4 [5E] Brainstorm
4 [LRW] Ponder

// Sideboard
SB: 2 [FD] Engineered Explosives
SB: 3 [10E] Pithing Needle
SB: 2 [TSP] Krosan Grip
SB: 3 [MM] Misdirection
SB: 3 [4E] Blue Elemental Blast
SB: 2 [FNM] Tormod's Crypt

Explanations:
4 [ARB] Qasali Pridemage
This guy is really impressive. If the opponent has a jitte, has tapped out for a deed or explosives, or some kind of uber control card (humility, moat, ensnaring bridge), then they almost always counter it. The effect can be stifled, of course.

4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
The exalted ability is huge, and accellerating into a turn 3 planeswalker (turn four with daze protection) is nice. He also serves as mana fixing against TA, Eva Green, pox, and other decks that force you to fetch basics.

4 [PS] Meddling Mage
He's (she's with new art) a 2-drop that beats with exalted and shuts down one critical card in the opponent's deck. I usually name anticipated removal (swords, snuff out, bolt) unless I know my opponent is about to go off.

1 [ALA] Rhox War Monk
He has 4 toughness. Lifelink with exalted often results in run-away life total leads. He's a good blocker for most beats other than goyfs.

1 [MOR] Vendilion Clique
One of the best creatures around at the moment. He dodges CB and serves as decent disruption. He also flies.

1 [ALA] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
Amazing, if you can resolve it. Generates its own blockers on the ground and puts your beats up in the air.

1 [LRW] Garruk Wildspeaker
Allows you to play out much of your hand or keep spell snare/stp mana available. The second overrun effect can often win you the game.

1 [ARB] Jenara, Asura of War
A new card I am experimenting with. She seems really really really good...

Other than that, I'm just packing the typical UW disruption/removal suite and a manabase with 19 lands (2 basics) so I don't have to desperately dig for drops.

The SB is pretty by the numbers - it has something for just about everything. I always board in misdirection against decks with thoughtseize/hymn. Needles for stax, grips for cb, crypts for dredge/loam. I'm still working on what to side out, in these matchups, though, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

I've only been playing this for a few weeks, so no matchup data yet. I'd say:
good matchup against other aggro control decks (spell snares help A LOT)
OK matchup against combo (4 MD mages)
OK matchup against aggro
good matchup against pure control (decent clock, difficult to deal with singleton cards, 4 md qasili for shackles, global enchantments, etc.)

Give this list a try and let me know what you think!