Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [live coverage] Gencon by ggslive

Re: [live coverage] Gencon by ggslive

Quote Originally Posted by Meister_Kai View Post
    Also, I said it before, but when you denied Rashad or whatevers tokens, that was the highlight of the tournament. Seriously, you are in the top 4 of a large tournament, major props for not letting someone who seems to know shit about the format tell you what cards to use.
    Completely agreed. I think I may have phrased my previous post badly and it got taken in the wrong way, what I meant to say is that I'm also glad you stuck to using your own tokens.

Cabal Therapist
    Nov 2007
    Akron, OH

Quote Originally Posted by goobafish View Post
    It was great meeting you Ben!
    You played well in our semis match, but it is a tough matchup to win, and missing everytime on the blind CB certainly didn't help.
    It was great to meet you too, Dave. I'd love to play you again sometime.

Yeah, I had no blind Counterbalance luck, but the odds of blind Counterbalancing something are pretty low. I didn't really expect it to swing the game, I just didn't have a lot of other plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeggi View Post
    How would Nitewolf have said this?... P_R went over the line. But it was about naming cats. Also, Anus Mittens is a good name for a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMogg View Post
    "Casual sex, NO Touching/Licking/Sucking/Groping/Fondling/Riding/Tickling/Binding/Quitters/Italians. Play Fast, Be Polite, Have Fun."

Sure as hell sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister_Kai View Post
    Also, I said it before, but when you denied Rashad or whatevers tokens, that was the highlight of the tournament. Seriously, you are in the top 4 of a large tournament, major props for not letting someone who seems to know shit about the format tell you what cards to use.
    Awww. I kind of felt bad for "Rashad". It's obvious he put alot of work into making those tokens, and he sounded really hurt after being denied. :p

He's all like, "if people can't have fun with tokens, then I just don't know..."

Im glad all of you agree with me and stand by my side with the token things. And when I watched the match monday afternoon and heard them say that they wouldnt interview me because of it really pissed me off. I disliked pastimes before GenCon, I really hate them now.

Jake: Im glad you were cool with everything. I got a really good vibe from you that you were a cool guy and would take everything alright. Each time i looked up, you had the smile that said, "I cant believe this shmuck is gonna pull a turn one" lol.

Meister_Kai: I totally understand what youre saying. Some people do get bent way out of shape. I just had a really good feeling that Jake was a cool guy. And Im also glad that we're cool

Like I stated before, I kind of wish that I did play out the finals, but if Dredge was ever gonna take a dump on my face, thats when it was gonna happen. Also, the comments that the commentators were making during the split also really irritated me. Just another reason why I hate them.

Also, to anyone that may be able to help. Im in a seemingly never ending quest to pimp out dredge. Everything is already foil, now I would really like to make the entire deck foil AND German, or maybe spanish. maybe ill just do both. So if anyone has anything, please let me know and perhaps we can work something out. Peace.

Mantis Toboggan, M.D.
    Aug 2006
    Toronto, Canada

Thread Information