“It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.”
-David DeLaney
So, I'd like to know if this actually does anything and if it does, what?

Nature's Revolt
Opalescence
two Unstable Shapeshifters
Here it comes: One of which started as a doppelganger, this could mean either:
A: Dimir Doppelganger did this card exist when he put that text in his sig?
B: Shifty Doppelganger for some reason I have a hunch it might be this, since it's by far the most complicated of the three
C: Vesuvan Doppelganger
A tide, this could be anything from high tide to solar tide, but somehow I think he means Parallax Tide since this involves lands and making stuff appear/disappear.
An animated land, shouldn't be too hard with nature's revolt
A creature with fading
A Silver Wyvern
A way to get a creature into play in response to stuff
A way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land)
And the help of

I think it has to do with removing someone's land and keeping it removed by glitching parallax wave together with opalescence but that's just a vague assumption. Anyone willing to help out and decipher this strange interaction?