Thread: Graveyard Priority?

Graveyard Priority?

What would happen say if my opponent played leyline of the void and I cast wheel of sun and moon on myself? Would his card get priority if he played his first therefore negating my wheel of sun and moon? Thanks ahead of time!
    Quote Originally Posted by thefringthing View Post
    baghdadbob, you're Team Scrubbad's spirit animal.

Re: Graveyard Priority?

613.1a. Effects that use the word "instead" are replacement effects. Most replacement effects use the word "instead" to indicate what events will be replaced with other events.
    615.1. If two or more replacement and/or prevention effects are attempting to modify the way an event affects an object or player, the affected object's controller (or its owner if it has no controller) or the affected player chooses one to apply. If two or more players have to make these choices at the same time, choices are made in APNAP order (see rule 101.4).
    Your choice.

Leyline of the Void 2BB
    Enchantment
    If Leyline of the Void is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
    If a card would be put into an opponent's graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.
    Wheel of Sun and Moon (g/w)(g/w)
    Enchantment -- Aura
    Enchant player
    If a card would be put into enchanted player's graveyard from anywhere, instead that card is revealed and put on the bottom of that player's library.
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

Thread Information