Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wafo-Tapa and Matignon Slapped with bans after being the source of the NPH Spoil

Shake that.
    Mar 2008
    Amsterdam

Re: Wafo-Tapa and Matignon Slapped with bans after being the source of the NPH Spoil

Looks like they could have been punished harder by Wizards, if they would have engaged in a lawsuit. Fortunately that didn't happen, I think the measure of the punishment is appropriate. OTOH, Wizards should just spoil the damn sets asap, we need as much time as possible to test all the possible new broken cards.
    If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably delicious.
    Team ADHD-To resist is to piss in the wind. Anyone who does will end up smelling.

Re: Wafo-Tapa and Matignon Slapped with bans after being the source of the NPH Spoil

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    Wizards' hypocrisy is sickening. You can't say you want to keep something secret and then share it with the French, too.

No they don't share it with the French. They share it with our national magazine writers. By the way he is the new world champion. The problem did come from other guy, especially someone that EVERYBODY dislike in France (he is b-boy on forums...).
    We just hope that people that scanned japanese cards will also be punished in order to be fair.

it's a pity for Wafo tapa. He is the nicest and the best player in the world. He gave these informations to another friend of him, only because he is too kind and naive.
    Forgive my bad English...

3-point-shooter

Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    Considering that cross-Atlantic lawsuits are a pain the ass, that France in particular isn't the most friendly country for such purposes, and that Matignon's personal assets are probably pocket change for Hasbro, I'm betting on no.
    +1

An enticing story, a fair penalty, and there is no need to crush them further.

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

My favorite part was the IRC log. "pix or it didnt happen"

Leaktime!

It's funny how people hate being slammed by that.

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

It's reverse psychology.

Thread Information