Thread: Mattkcards

They see me puntin'
    May 2010
    Finland

Mattkcards

Anybody know the seller/owner of this site? I bought beta Volcanic Island through MOTL and still havent received. Any help is much appreciated and this is also warning for others if he has decided to rip people off.

Re: Mattkcards

Go take care of it on MOTL if it was on MOTL. It's not like they don't have a dispute resolution process.

If he has a website (and is dumb), you can get his contact information off of WHOIS.
    “It's possible. But it involves... {checks archives} Nature's Revolt, Opalescence, two Unstable Shapeshifters (one of which started as a Doppelganger), a Tide, an animated land, a creature with Fading, a Silver Wyvern, some way to get a creature into play in response to stuff, some way to get a land into play in response to stuff (a different land from the animated land), and one heck of a Rube Goldberg timing diagram.
    -David DeLaney

Vintage

Apr 2005
    West Coast Degeneracy

I bought a few cards from his website back in January. He is a little slow to send, and the cards he sent were not in the stated condition. He offered a small refund (IMO not enough for the condition received), but decided it was better than paying for return shipping since the card is only worth $4 mint.

I would suggest to inspect the condition of the card when it arrives, as it doesn't appear he grades them very accurately.
    West side
    Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
    * Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
    My Legacy stream
    My MTG Blog - Work in progress

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Give him a call and ask him why you haven't gotten it. Many people have problems with him, it's why I haven't ordered any Beta duals from him.

Pro tip: go to his website (mattkcards.com), and back-engineer a phone number for that address from whitepages.com. So, not only will you have a business phone number, but you'll also have a phone number where you can talk to him directly.

Also, I have his AIM, and I may be able to dig up a cell number.

-Matt

Jan 2007
    Milwaukee, WI, USA

If you guys need it, his number is 510 506 3755

Nov 2006
    London

I purchased 4 foil Polluted Deltas from his web store about a month ago. Nothing ever came and he emailed me once a couple weeks later saying they were out of stock and he was sick/was at the GP and didn't have time to cancel the order. I asked for a refund and nothing came. I sent him mass emails and left voicemails and haven't received any responses since. I finally had to file a claim with PayPal to get the payment reversed.

Avoid this seller.

snooty tea cats

Jan 2008

Another MTGChicago woo hoo!

Seriously, wish people would stop and avoid these rando MTG sellers. Do your homework - don't get ripped off. 123 Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ochoa
    Shuffles, much like commas, are useful for altering tempo to add feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mcdonalds View Post
    I just come for the pretty pictures and mono-trolls.

May 2006
    Moscow, Russia

Got 3 FBB Trops from him the last year. Was a fine deal, no problems whatsoever.

Got this long e-mail from him saying that he had changed alot of the routines in the store etc. to avoid this happening in the future. Gave me a $15 store credit and asked me to order something to try the new system out. Ordered a few fetch-lands and such to try his store out. Never got the cards I ordered and now he has gone rogue and won't answer any e-mails. I suggest not buying/trading with this guy to be honest. If you get the cards the next time maybe you will not, it's a gamble. And the communication will always be poor and lacking.

I have called him today and left a message on his voice mail, let's see if he gets back to me.

Vintage

Apr 2005
    West Coast Degeneracy

I meet this guy at a SCG event about 8 months ago. No jokes, total pothead. Avoid this one at all costs.
    West side
    Find me on MTGO as Koby or rukcus -- @MTGKoby on Twitter
    * Maverick is dead. Long live Maverick!
    My Legacy stream
    My MTG Blog - Work in progress

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    Jun 2007

That's a shame. I just bought some cards (only a few bucks worth) from him about a week ago. I didn't think twice about it, and I should have. I received all but 3 of the cards today. I'll contact him tomorrow; I'm hoping he'll fix the problem without a hassle.

peace,
    4eak

I've sent him, four emails and called him twice. No response. Maybe he likes you better.

Two months after he sent a prioritaire USPS international letter it arrived here.

I just wanted to say that Matt took his time and never got back to me with any communication but the cards arrived at last.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Thread Information