Hi there,

I've been toying with a new deck lately and I'd like some input from the source community. I find lands a facinating deck and combined with my mono black deck (also posted here somewhere) I created a B/G loam deck. So here's the list:

// Lands (27)
4 Bayou
4 Verdant Catacombs
4 Wasteland
1 Ghost Quarter
2 Glacial Chasm
3 Maze of Ith
2 Barren Moor
2 Tranquil Thicket
2 Mishra's Factory
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Swamp
1 Forest

// Creatures (8)
4 Dark Confidant
4 Bloodghast

// Spells (25)
4 Smallpox
4 Exploration
4 Life from the Loam
3 Darkblast
4 Mox Diamond
4 Cabal Therapy
2 Wurm Harvest

// Sideboard (15)
SB: 3 Extirpate
SB: 4 Krosan Grip
SB: 1 Bojuka Bog
SB: 3 Innocent Blood
SB: 4 Perish

I think the list is pretty straight forward. It contains several soft locks (loam + chasm/waste/ghost quarter) and wins via Bloodghasts or Wurm Harvest.

In my mono black list Small pox was an absolute power house, but I get the feeling that I'm not really using it here, but it's still an extra land destruction card and creature removal. Bloodghast + cabal therapy in a land deck is very strong and I've ripped my opponents hands apart in multiple games, allowing me to set up a soft lock. I used to run hymn to tourach, but I felt that was just not necessary. I removed it for extra lands and think it helped the consistency of the deck. The sideboard is somewhat shacky. I have yet to test versus storm combo, but I think that'll be an awfull matchup, maybe I sould sb the white leyline, but that's only a very mediocre solution.

My main question is if it's worth it to add white to the deck. I will gain excess to knight of the reliquary which is of course a very strong card in such a deck and it will also give me enlightened tutor and sword to plowshares. The issue is simple deck space. I would need to cut so much that the deck would probably just something like dark horizons instead of some sort of dark lands variant.

Any tips/comments/ideas will be appreciated. I'm planning to play this deck on the GP in Amsterdam in October, so it should be able to face a very wide meta.