TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AT OTHER LOCATION
    240 MAIN ST.
    JOHNSON CITY, NEW YORK

Jupiter Games
    JupiterGamesOnline.com
    3701 Vestal Parkway East Suite 7
    Vestal, New York 13850
    (607)729-5910

This is the Sixth North East Legacy Championship Qualifier of the 2012 Series.

Our 2012 Series features some awesome new improvements we hope you all like;
    - Jupiter Games Running Player Rewards! (Check Our Website For Details)
    -That's right, earn free incentives at every Qualifier you show up to based on your point totals!
    - Jupiter Games Top 8 Pins for all Top 8 Finishers! (In Addition to the 1st Place Trophy!)
    - Jupiter Games Live Streaming Feature Matches
    - Jupiter Games Is featuring our new projector system!
    -No more waiting in crowded lines to look at your pairings! Just look up!
    -Including our free Championship at the end of the year Jupiter Games is giving out over $50,000 in Prizes!
    -Our point leader of the 2012 year will receive a FREE BLACK LOTUS!

THIS EVENT WILL BE A 1.5K due to it being in DECEMBER and is the one month we usually skip a legacy event. The entry for this event will also be cheaper only $20 to play in this months event! We wanted to give players a chance to play for a good prize and still offer the same amount of NELC points to those who show up!

Format
    -Legacy
    -$20
    -Swiss, Cut To Top 8
    1st - $350 Cash or $400 Credit + Top 8 Pin + 1st Place Trophy + 12 Jupiter Points!
    2nd - $200 Cash or $275 Credit + Top 8 Pin + 6 Jupiter Points!
    3rd/4th - $100 Cash or $150 Credit + Top 8 Pin + 4 Jupiter Points!
    5th-8th - $50 Cash or $75 Credit + Top 8 Pin + 3 Jupiter Points!
    9th-16th - $45 Credit + 2 Jupiter Points!
    17th and Below – 1 Jupiter Point!

Side Events
    $15 - Standard Single Elimination 8-Man's For A Booster Box (1st Place 2/3rds, 2nd Place 1/3rd)
    $15 - Legacy Single Elimination 8-Man's For A Booster Box (1st Place 2/3rds, 2nd Place 1/3rd)
    $15 - Vintage Single Elimination 8-Man's For A Booster Box (1st Place 2/3rds, 2nd Place 1/3rd)

$15 - Innistrad Booster Drafts (Innistrad Packs For Prizes!)
    $7 - EDH 4-Man Pod Tourney's (Receive 2 packs per player you eliminate! Winner receives an additional 2 packs)

Additional Incentives
    - Fully Stocked with practically every card!
    - We buy and sell everything at reasonable prices
    - Easily accessible food at reasonable prices within walking distance
    - Ask anyone, these tournaments are the most fun you can have!
    Last edited by SavageNern; 11-17-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Bryant Cook

Re: JUPITER GAMES December 3rd NELC Event

Can we have recorded feature matches again? I enjoy reliving my Grapeshots.

Jan 2009
    Plateau, Montreal

Will you guys be "actually" streaming this tournament?

I'm in for this one!

Trying to trade into power!!!
    Hit me up if you have any unlimited power that isn't creased. Maybe we can make a deal.

Jul 2011
    Binghamton, NY

Now that I have enough notice, I'll be there for sure. Can't wait to 0-3 Scrub out!

Pithing Needle naming Vizzerdrix
    Jun 2009
    NYC

Still slinging tombstalkers, Carson?

I'll be there, fo shizzle.
    Only posts when drunk.

Jul 2011
    Binghamton, NY

Ha, I picked up some Imperial Recruiters. We'll see if I want to be that guy or not

We will look into streaming matches again for this event but I am not guaranteeing it will happen.

Pithing Needle naming Vizzerdrix
    Jun 2009
    NYC

Please be that guy. As hard as you can.
    Only posts when drunk.

Aug 2008
    Germany

Quote Originally Posted by SavageNern View Post
    We will look into streaming matches again for this event but I am not guaranteeing it will happen.
    That would be perfect !!! I really enjoy your videos, and since there are commentars its extraordinary and in particular when the commentators are competent, which they are.

THIS EVENT WILL BE A 1.5K due to it being in DECEMBER and is the one month we usually skip a legacy event. The entry for this event will also be cheaper only $20 to play in this months event! We wanted to give players a chance to play for a good prize and still offer the same amount of NELC points to those who show up!

Format
    -Legacy
    -$20
    -Swiss, Cut To Top 8
    1st - $350 Cash or $400 Credit + Top 8 Pin + 1st Place Trophy + 12 Jupiter Points!

It's an ugly pile of bones... like me.
    Sep 2004
    Albany

If I wanted to trade some cards with you on Friday which location would I go to?

The vestal location

Quote Originally Posted by SavageNern View Post

Format
    -Legacy
    -$20
    -Swiss, Cut To Top 8
    This is a terrible idea. No one from Syracuse is going to this.

Hit me up if you have any unlimited power that isn't creased. Maybe we can make a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pharmacist View Post
    This is a terrible idea. No one from Syracuse is going to this.
    You guys have gotten spoiled - big time. Hell, if I lived closer, I'd be at every one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You guys have gotten spoiled - big time. Hell, if I lived closer, I'd be at every one of these.
    You have to come in 1st or 2nd to make money on the day and it's not even that good of money. It's not that were spoiled. We just don't want to waste a day to win a $100-$150

Quote Originally Posted by The Pharmacist View Post
    You have to come in 1st or 2nd to make money on the day and it's not even that good of money. It's not that were spoiled. We just don't want to waste a day to win a $100-$150
    What's wrong with playing cards all day, getting some serious tournament action with a good test project, and maybe winning some money in the process - even if it's not as much as it normally is?

Think of it this way: if more people thought like you, that would be relatively good in trying to earn points to qualify for the Invitational, which is all the more reason to go.

Simple Jack Daniel's
    Apr 2009
    San Diego, CA

QFMFT. Jupiter has the best crowd of any store I've ever been at--and I don't even know any of you outside the store. I keep getting my ass kicked there and I still come back because atmosphere means something. I could play in sanctioned tournaments four times a week here and reliably prize twice (more if I'm on a roll), but I'd rather play once every other month at Jupiter and prize once a year; between 200+ local tournaments and six to eight Jupiter events, I'm likely to have more fun going to just those couple Jupiter events.

Granted, that could be because Erie is a generally miserable place to live (I mean, they filmed The Road about ten miles from my house because this place already looks dystopian and awful), but that's not really the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by herbig View Post
    Terramorphic Expanse combines well with Urborg, tapping all over the place for black mana and then BOOM you fetch a Plains and blow them out with Ramosian Rally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scordata View Post
    Man, why won't the Rock just go away? It doesn't even have any friends.

Like, you know that feeling when you are walking outside and you step in dog shit?
    Thats the exact feeling i have when my opponent opens with Land, Mox diamond, Dark Confidant.

What's wrong with playing cards all day, getting some serious tournament action with a good test project, and maybe winning some money in the process - even if it's not as much as it normally is?

Think of it this way: if more people thought like you, that would be relatively good in trying to earn points to qualify for the Invitational, which is all the more reason to go.
    Hollywood, I'm just saying that there's not going to be many people from Syracuse going to this.

That's fine we understand you might not want to come because the prizes are simply mediocre this time. The only Syracuse people who have been coming on a consistent month to month basis are the ones who enjoy the format anyway. Not to mention its more testing for those of us heading to Charlotte the following weekend for the invitational.

Thread Information