Thread: [Article] Jason’s Archives: Avacyn Restored Speculation Fest, PAX Recap & Ryan Bushar

Your Friend
    Apr 2011
    Minnesota

[Article] Jason’s Archives: Avacyn Restored Speculation Fest, PAX Recap & Ryan Bushar

Jason’s Archives: Avacyn Restored Speculation Fest, PAX Recap & Ryan Bushard IAmA

Jason Alt has been scouring the internet for interesting Magic related content. This week is his second installment. Some fascinating content!

Below is last week's installment (his first article), which covered some alt arts and a Pat Chapin IAmA on Reddit.

Jason’s Archives: Chapin, Alt Arts & Avacyn Restored’s Helvault

What do you think of this style of article? I enjoy it because it's not a website recap (recounting all that happened on one particular blog), but rather an aggregation of stuff around the internet. I believe he'll be putting an article out on a weekly basis.

Feel free to leave him recommendations as to what you'd like to see covered. I'm sure he'd appreciate it!

Kicker of Elves
    Jul 2008
    Kingston Ont. Canada

Re: [Article] Jason’s Archives: Avacyn Restored Speculation Fest, PAX Recap & Ryan Bu

I read Jalopnik and they do something called "The Morning Shift" which basically gathers up a bunch of relevant articles and puts them all in one place, this reminds me of that in a good way.

I enjoyed it, keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoFireheart View Post
    Dredge is like a woman's period: Once a week every month, its fury engulfs everything, and then it hides for the rest of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
    Should rename this thread to [SCD] Misguided Rage.

Thread Information