Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: September 2, Updates to the Magic Tournament Rules

Site Contributor

Mar 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA

Re: September 2, Updates to the Magic Tournament Rules

I guess the only way this could be resolved cleanly and eliminate confusion is if a ton of cards were reworded so as to read 'you may ~do this~'. Including Dark Confidant -- which would make the card more incredible, but still not necessarily broken.

Re: September 2, Updates to the Magic Tournament Rules

Quote Originally Posted by wcm8 View Post
    I guess the only way this could be resolved cleanly and eliminate confusion is if a ton of cards were reworded so as to read 'you may ~do this~'. Including Dark Confidant -- which would make the card more incredible, but still not necessarily broken.
    Dark Confidant is explicitly NOT optional for the controller. If you intentionally don't resolve your Dark Confidant trigger or any other non-optional trigger, you have committed Fraud and will be disqualified.
    This policy only tweaks whether the opponent has to point out the trigger (never for any of them) and what happens if you accidentally miss it.
    Magic Level 3 Judge
    Southern USA Regional Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by frogboy View Post
    Battle with a ragtag crew of adorable misfits. Narcomoeba and Golgari Thug hook up before the end of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    Please be less rambling in your next post. I only bothered with figuring out what the fuck you were trying to ask because I took it as a challenge.

Thread Information